• Announcements

• Daniel#MD

Test Announcement   06/28/2017

Enjoy finance writing ? (forex, stocks trading, cryptocurrencies, investments). Great. We are looking for contributors that want to write for us.
Sign in to follow this  
angela.trninic

A good point - Angela

A Trader must understand what each order is and does and what part it plays in capturing profit. As a Trader on the FOREX you use three types of orders: a Market Order, a Limit Order, and a Stop Order. The two primary orders you should use for entering and exiting the market are a Limit Order and a Stop Order. Once you have placed your order to enter the market, there are two procedures to that your need to understand. These are: One- Cancels-the-Other (OCO) and Cancel-and-Replace. Properly executing your orders and understanding these procedures play a very big part in your profitability. Remember: all good carpenters carry a toolbox. The sharper his tools and the more skilled he is at using them, the more effective he is. The sharper you are as a trader the more effective and profitable you will become.

-Angela

I know few traders, who are actually doing their trading based on one or two trading indicator. It looks too dangerous. Because, Financial market depends on too many factors. So, I use both kind of market analysis for my real account. In this issue, live market analysis of TradingBanks helps me to track current market nature alike a pro trader.

It is absolutely important for a trader to understand how to execute profitable trades in the forex market before trading live forex account. This is why learning is a very necessary aspect of a serious trader's forex trading career.