• Announcements

• Daniel#MD

Test Announcement   06/28/2016

This is a test annoucement. Ignore it for the moment please
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis

NextGenMarket Review

Today I will review for you a just launched program called NextGenMarket. This program is a revenue sharing autosurf that shares 80% of income funds to members, 10% are held for paying affiliate commissions while the rest of 10% are used for promotion, administrative costs and management team’s profit.

I want to say just from the start, for all PTC members all there that NextGenMarket is paying daily 5 cents for surfing 20 sites daily so if you are looking for a simple way to make extra money online you may signup as free (STARTING) member. Ofcourse this are peanuts compared with the full features of NextGenShares that I will rundown below:

Business Members:

* Earn up to 6% daily of your upgrade till you reach 150% return

* Cost of share is $10

* Get 10% affiliate commissions for all upgrades done by members from your downline. (Ex: If your affiliate is buying $300 worth of shares you get $30 that can be withdrawn right away)

* Upgrade and get paid using LibertyReserve, STP, SP, AlertPAy and Perfect Money

* 80% of all revenue shared to members

* Advertise up to 5 websites in the rotator

* Advertise unlimited banners or PTC ads

* Withdraw earnings 3 times per week

* Withdrw affiliate commissions right away

* 100 Free Advertising credits on signup

READ THE FULL REVIEW ON OUR BLOG: http://www.collectiveinvestmentsforum.com/...et-review.xhtml