• Announcements

• Daniel#MD

Test Announcement   06/28/2017

Enjoy finance writing ? (forex, stocks trading, cryptocurrencies, investments). Great. We are looking for contributors that want to write for us.
Sign in to follow this  
diablo88

LMFX - lmfx.com discussion

so far so good, i have a small premium account with them, the results are fine, they only offer 3 account types they are fairly new, but execution is excellent and support is active.

update:

added some fund been trading for the past month in comparison to other broker i trade, to be honest its doing really good. very steady and results are good. loving the execution..

Glad to hear it, I also checked other review sites as fpa and earnforex and there are couples of good feedback (with a few of bad feedback) but overall this broker is good. I will open a real one soon.

one noticeable feat are the spreads, like for example on an average on lmfx the spreads on eurusd are 1.3-1.6 which in my opinion is really low, and execution speed is excellent, though i dont scalp much but these small factors can be a big factor for scalpers.

Not bad at all. by the way, now I am using Trade12 regulated trading broker due to security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing , active customer services and much more trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

I guess he never came back, anther noticeable feat at lmfx are the GBP pairs and AUD, im not sure if its just me or it does really show lower spreads compared to other.

pamm can be a good option, but study the account first and look for results, being a pamm manager is another good way to make a decent buck. but it takes lots of work :)

yeah and a pamm account should atleast have a track record but its really hard to tell, there should be some good accounts in the future.. lets see how it goes.. 

On 21/07/2016 at 2:02 PM, diablo88 said:

I am participating every week but hopeless for prizes. Because it changes the target pair everyweek, my favourite is EUR/USD>

Don't leave hopes and keep trying as its a weekly tournament so i guess everyone got winning opportunity every week however i really guess we need to spent some more time on analysing the markets so that we can predict the accurate closing values.