• Announcements

• Daniel#MD

Test Announcement   06/28/2017

Enjoy finance writing ? (forex, stocks trading, cryptocurrencies, investments). Great. We are looking for contributors that want to write for us.
Sign in to follow this  
Tanzil Al Banna

suggest a new Broker

As a newcomer now I am with TradingBanks which for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any kinds of investments. And they also ensures easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , low transaction cost, lowest trading spreads , 100% initial bonus , flexible trading leverage up to 1:400,  minimum margin requirements and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to trade with comfortable. And they does not restrict any kinds of trading with scalping and hedging.   

The trader relationship with their broker plays a really important role. It is hard to find a solid broker that you can rely on to be able to make your trades. Where you can end your trade at the best prices. As we know broking is the traders biggest financial outlay. So, think about this twice before proceeding, because you are not going to stop with small trades.

Day by day your trade become bigger and the broking cost or pips increase along with this. Also you should look for your broker is regulated or not, you are choosing ECN or STP broker. What kind of platform their giving? How about their commissions and spread? Basis on those above factors I select ECNCAPITAL.COM.

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  Now I am with LQDFX which is regulated with STP Execution trading platform and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with easy withdrawal system without long time process. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

I better recommend making a little research while choosing any credible broker to start trading. There are a lot of brokers in the forex trading market but we better choose reputed and regulated broker.

Besides good trading knowledge obviously we the traders have to make sure the lowest comfortable trading spreads for leading a healthy trading life with certainly.  Because the trading spreads we have can affect the result of our trading with certainly.  in my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX which is regulated trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by proving comfortable trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

The best broker I can see in forex market is only trade-24.com and I would like to suggest this broker for all traders out there. They are providing all trading features and they are quite fast solving any trading issues. I have faced many problems so far with different brokers while I was trying to scalp. Some brokers banned my account for scalping. But honestly, I am saying that trader like me is quite comfortable here with my broker as the scalping is allowed and spread is comparatively low.

Now I am comfortable with TempleFX due to their lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. actually spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.  

For 6 months I have been trading with Trade12. If you are a beginner, it is also recommended for you because they have a beginner account for as low as $250. With that amount you can already try their services while receiving a 50% bonus at the same time. Afterwards you can also try their expert and VIP accounts if you prefer trading with a huge volume. Their other accounts are also guided by ECN brokers which are one of the most reliable brokers in forex. I suggest you check them out if you are still looking for a new broker. They also have a lot of online trading reviews available for you to know more about them.