• Announcements

• Daniel#MD

Test Announcement   06/28/17

Enjoy finance writing ? (forex, stocks trading, cryptocurrencies, investments). Great. We are looking for contributors that want to write for us.
Sign in to follow this  
Joy Bahadur

Forex forum

In order to my trading understanding, I think , Forex Forum is the most useful way of Forex learning! Basically, most of the novice traders start their trading career without any trainer, so they need knowledge! In addition, there have so many pro traders in various Forex forums, and they share their analysis in forums so willingly! As a result, novice traders can improve their trading skill by using Forex forum’s! I appreciate this way of learning!    

In the past few months I made some nice profits with CFD trading in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash on Trade.com after investing almost 10K of my own money. Since they've put the spread to big hights and I was experiencing some troubles on their platform I wanted to withdraw my funds. The day after I requested the withdrawal I received an email from Trade.com telling me they had suspended my account and had placed it under investigation. Such a scam one.

Yes, I definitely agree with the fact that a forex forum can help many traders. All the traders, no matter they are pro traders or new traders, can get help and support from a forex forum. In any forex forum, we are sharing our personal trade experience, we are asking for solutions of our problems to the pro traders and pro traders are also sharing various technical and fundamental analyses for free of course.