• Announcements

• Daniel#MD

Test Announcement   06/28/17

Enjoy finance writing ? (forex, stocks trading, cryptocurrencies, investments). Great. We are looking for contributors that want to write for us.
Sign in to follow this  
Nadilapars

Ethereum for beginners

57f15cb7e1e5c57ddb34e853c4fc2de9.png

Ether is the second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalisation. The total value in the market is approximately $85 billion (value correct on 28/2/18). Even though it is considerably behind Bitcoin, Ethereum is well ahead of other major cryptocurrencies such as Ripple and Litecoin.

If you want to find out about Ethereum, what it can be used for and its potential then this guide is for you.

What is Ethereum?

Ethereum is a decentralised programmable blockchain based software platform that runs smart contracts. The network is based on the blockchain technology and enables you to build decentralized apps and use the network if you have Ether. Ether is the cryptocurrency which helps in running the platform.

Basically, Ethereum functions as a platform through which Ether tokens can be used to create and run applications and smart contracts.

Ether is also used as a cryptocurrency and is traded on different exchanges.

For More Detail : Ethereum for beginners

While selecting a trading platform leverage can be an essential factor in Forex trading. Because a trader’s higher capacity of borrow money is shown by the highest leverage. Leverage is something which helps to earn money rapidly if one can use it carefully because higher leverage may cause higher lose for a trader’s life.
I am selected Forex4you because this broker provide higher leverage facility to their traders besides using advanced technologies to handle the risks by using highest leverage. When signs of reversal start appearing it are important to get out of your traders. For traders who use this types of strategies two major problems appear. A trader should select such strategy which is suitable with her demand. In my sense a trading strategy should be very simple to make the trade easy.

As a scalper I generally need to rely upon most minimal trading spreads which is extremely steady to scalp appropriately. That is the reason I have picked FreshForex in my trading vocation which does not limit any sorts of trading procedures with scalping and hedging and forever guarantees most reduced trading spreads from 0 pips which dependably encourages me to foresee the genuine group of this market with positively while scalping. Along these lines, my trading life is particularly agreeable. Fundamentally all things considered brokers don't permit trading idea, for example, this in their trading platform.

In the forex trading now a day’s cryptocurrencies are getting more and more popular that many newbies are interested to invest into cryptocurrencies. But before invest into cryptocurrency they should select their trading platform carefully. And for the platform selection they can consider several things like the regulation, security of funds, spreads and leverage etc.

Considering above all the facts I have selected TradesFX. Because this broker is the most popular regulated trading broker, have guaranteed security of funds, 1: 500 leverage facility with proper risk management and 0.9 pips spreads facility. Also they have several cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc. investment facility. Trader will get 24 hours multilingual customer support and 2 USD commission per referral for their every trader.