The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Bonus issue from Brokers

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Joy Bahadur, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

In order to my trading experience I have seen the bonus we get from our trading platform practically cannot use at all due to many restrictions. and I think we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only credible trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 500-1000% bonus which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

2. Diaz

Diaz Registered

Many broker which provide bonus for their client and one of them is Freshforex.Join any Forex promotion from FreshForex and get the most out of your trading. Any bonus helps you in trading no matter if you are a beginner or a confident and experienced trader.

View attachment 225

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018
  3. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

[SIZE=11pt]Many may think that only bonus will be sufficient for them. But it is not true that bonus is the main criteria that will support a trader to achieve comfortable trading life. Bonus is just an extra: it is an additional source of income for the foreign currency exchange traders. Rather lower spread, [/SIZE]good leverage, fastest trade execution facilities, safety of funds, etc. are the important factors that can help a forex trader to continue a successful trading life.

4. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    I always believe in quality, so going for bonuses is only optional for me IF the broker is worthy enough. I have seen endless cases of brokers scamming people via crazy schemes, which makes no sense.

But I am fortunate enough not to face any such issues due to working with FreshForex, where they have 101% bonus, yet there are no complicated stuff to trouble me!

5. HermanFxTrader

HermanFxTrader Registered

Portfolio:
    Had a nightmare withdrawing my profits made from bonus at InstaForex. They had a lot of requirements. I was able to meet them all but they still delayed it for another 2 weeks.

6. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    You are not alone buddy, I too had to go through this stuff years ago. And it was not even with bonuses but my OWN funds. Yet their Anti-Fraud department refused to reply me and gave me the worst possible headache!

7. nathanigran

nathanigran Registered

Portfolio:
    The only bonus I used from instaforex was from their forum. It was very easy withdrawing that one. I withdrew $50 to webmoney within 24 hours. Then again I took their $500 bonus, but after making a profit of $50, I was told to deposit $50 from my pocket before I can withdraw. I never did.
    Forexhief bonus of $100 without deposit is far better and easier to withdraw.

8. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    Make sure you read the terms and conditions of any bonus program so that you won't be a victim. I did read some good reviews about the Forexchief bonus; really interesting.

9. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    Hello moneybaggy, here is a quote from Forexchief page regarding the bonus:

"Maximum Profit, which can be withdrawn after turnover conditions are met, is equal $100. Withdrawing the Profit for the first time, all the funds will be debited from the account, including the Bonus itself."

It's not bad though. I just thought I can use the bonus to make million:D

10. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    I am not fan of such bonuses that comes with restrictions. I really hate it. I mean, why offer bonuses IF you are not willing to let someone use it smoothly. But anyhow, it's just my personal opinion.

11. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    Honestly, I feel there is nothing to lose but all to gain in this matter of bonus. So why hold back because of some minor conditions and at the end of the day we still get to benefit, my point is that brokers don't owe it to us to offer bonuses, they just do it.

12. bluemac

bluemac Registered

Bonuses are good however they comes up with certain terms and conditions, but the good part is that those who does not wishes to continue with these bonuses always have options to open account without availing them.

13. Fredrick

Fredrick Registered

Portfolio:
    These are bonuses people, of course there will always be terms and conditions to them. The bottom line is this; we get to use these bonuses in one way or another. If that purpose is not met then there is a problem.

14. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    There is mo harm in accepting a bonus from a broker, in fact there is nothing to lose but all to gain. It's our choice to accept or not. The only bonuses that I have successfully used are those provided by Forexchief broker $100 and Profiforex $25. Forexchief is still giving out that same amount to all new accounts.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019 at 11:48 PM
  15. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    Bonuses don't cause any harm, rather they do us good. It's either you accept them or not, it's that simple and it's not something we make an issue of.

16. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    True they don't, but most have the issue of withdrawal. I know it has to do with the brokers, but it can be frustrating that you don't get what you were promised after much efforts by you to get it.

17. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    This is not correct, as I believe IF a broker is offering bonuses on deposit, then it should be given without restrictions or even IF there are then they should mention it properly. But majority of the companies got hidden rules which create problems. Instaforex is one easy example, as they provide 30% bonus, but never let traders work smoothly with often taking it inbetween a trade, often leading to margin calls!

18. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    Them you should ask then and make sure they stick to it, and if anything happens otherwise you can end your deal with them..No restrictions on that.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept