The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Broker Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Money Morkel, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Money Morkel

Money Morkel Registered

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

2. binaryowner

binaryowner Registered

Well IMO Hotforex broker should fit the bill if you look for tight narrow spreads and fast execution. I've been using them 4 years and still there wasn't a single issue they didn't resolve in my favor. Great broker!

3. bluemac

bluemac Registered

I am trading with more than one broker at the moment and i believe that finding a good broker is not an easy task as many new brokers starting services with each new day and many winding up their businesses. I guess hotforex, fxcm, fxprimus, octa, lmfx can be a few names to shortlist while finalizing a decent broker.

4. Tally

Tally Registered

It is difficult to choose a reliable broker, because in this business there are a lot of scammers. I accidentally found

https://www.forexee.com/en/[SIZE=10pt]then it was a new broker. I reacted with suspicion to them, but a minimum deposit of $ 50 made me take a chance.I trade through this platform for 5 years. I'm very pleased with the degree of protection of my data and my account. I never had problems with withdrawing money.They also offer very favorable terms for traders. I consider that it's necessary to cooperate with such brokers. They have a good reputation, all conditions are described in detail on their website, they have good support, which will help you in any problem.[/SIZE]

5. Innate2

Innate2 Registered

Thank you so much for such a detailed answer! I truly appreciate your encouraging knowledge and work,Thank you one more time!

Featured Resources (View All)