The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Broker selection has to be right

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Joe Hoover, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

A currency exchange trader will require a reliable, regulated trading platform that will ensure safety of funds in the forex market. Among millions of brokerage houses selection one or few is a million dollar task due to increasing number of scam brokers in the market. It is not that a trader cant work without broker but when a retail trader works individually he may find it difficult to reach the market successfully.

2. nathanigran

nathanigran Registered

Portfolio:
    An individual need millions of dollars to access the inter-market without the help of a retail broker. In the end, we need retail brokers. There are good brokers to use, one that you can trade, make profit and withdraw it without any issues. This saying goes to Forexchief broker, Oanda and maybe Interactive broker. They are a good selection among many.

3. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    Good list here, brokers can't be good in entirety but you can get a close to perfect broker if you choose well.

4. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Finding a suitable broker is by chance a troublesome undertaking. We know Broker is a basic part in currency trading. It is a vital part in trading. To pick a sensible broker you have to consider a few bits of the broker. The most real perspective you have to consider is the heading of the broker. That is the reason I am trading with AAFX as it a regulated broker. I besides like their low spreads, 1:1000 leverage, withdrawal structure, and free demo trading as well.

5. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    We need good broker and that’s simple thing. And luckily I got that only with FreshForex, they are highly safe and secure broker which helps one to trade with comfort and ease, and eventually brings quality results too.

6. Simon Davis

Simon Davis Registered

My way is simple and that is that the broker we pick has to be secure. It means nothing to me to get bonuses or any such stuff if I don’t feel secure with my funds. Forex is genuine and legitimate business where we need major investments, and we can’t run for 100-200 USD or even 500 USD every time. It is important that we go for brokers that we can keep our funds with and feel as secure as banks.

It’s understandable that most people are not professionals and don’t know that even ordinary professional traders keep 30-40k USD on their accounts without fear because broker is regulated from authorities that gives them security. So join brokers that are real brokers and you can get some from Forex Brokers, a place where we get reviews and all top brokers comparison to make easy to get the part right.

7. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    Yes, close to perfect is the way to go. However, these brokers are controlled by humans, one moment they are doing well, and the next moment they make you feel bad.

8. Agoston

Agoston Registered

Portfolio:
    That is why you should find a broker that provides professional services. Such brokers are well disciplined and do not allow personal issues to get in the way of business.

9. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    Never use an amateur broker, that is always the end product

10. Mr.Plan B

Mr.Plan B Registered

Portfolio:
    Always make sure you work with a broker who are regulated by a major regulatory body like FCA, CySec, ASIC etc.
    Check the trade execution model of the broker, always go with brokers who offer STP/ECN accounts.
    My recommendation - IG, Pepperstone, Oanda, FXCM

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept