The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Common sense and knowledge

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Cecil Marshall, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

You need to adjust it out. I don't think a sensible individual is dependably a fruitful individual, so learning is the construct you work with respect to while sound judgment is the thing that keep you stable and not let the achievement go into your head. In this way, we have to adjust it out and at exactly that point we will prevail in REAL terms. Luckily, I have overseen it well finished most recent few years, it's all on account of AAFX and their adorable conditions from low spreads to high leverage up to 1.1000, zero adjust assurance and even swap free account is available!

2. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    I think we need both knowledge and common sense in the market, because there are times all the knowledge in world won't save you. But you common sense can bail you out.

3. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Yes, of course. There are no alternatives for common sense and knowledge yet people waste time in trying to find but mostly are unsuccessful at it. So we need to bring the knowledge into play while common sense doesn’t require invitations, so we should be good enough to use.

While the most important aspect is to work through strategy/method that’s logical and holds some value. It’s where Forex signals can be handy to use, especially if you are a beginner. Although there are many sites to use but that I am highly fond of is BuyForexSignals and using it through Avatrade pretty much simplifies everything.

4. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    There is no mention of common sense in your post. I had to read it over again to see it. You should compare the broker with Forexchief. I have had the opportunity of using both.

5. Agoston

Agoston Registered

Portfolio:
    He created that thread for another purpose. Yes, Forexchief is a very different broker entirely in terms of their very low spreads and fast execution style.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  6. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    Common sense is the most important aspect for anyone to succeed. A lot of people try to get a lot of knowledge but it means nothing till we learn to use it for benefit. It is what I do easily thanks to FreshForex, where they have outstanding educational setup which helps and guides so much with everything. So with these type of stuff, it just works perfectly in our favour.

Featured Resources (View All)