The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Course Good or Bad

Discussion in 'Forex' started by cavallo, Aug 7, 2012.

1. cavallo

cavallo Registered

For good or bad going to a Forex training course. Paid for. It might of been that I could of done for free !!? Though having paid it does give more incentive to make it work and learn.

Anyone with any advice before I set off or start trading.

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. Tanzil Al Banna

Tanzil Al Banna Registered

To be a successful Forex trader, definitely we traders need to follow general as well as advance rules of Forex trading. Now, I can easily avoid my emotions, greed and others unnecessary factors in my trading. Because, I was so much serious on my trading mistakes in demo. Interestingly, TradingBanks broker provided me all kind of educational instruments for learning.

4. orni308

orni308 Registered

Yes learning by joining a course is not bad, you can learn faster by joining such courses. Although there is no need to join paid courses as many free data is available, try forexcamping as things mentioned is very easy to understand.

5. Tanzil Al Banna

Tanzil Al Banna Registered

Its true, I stared my trading without any trainer, and I got so many offers of paid training courses! But never used any paid service! Luckily, I used beginners training course of TradingBanks broker, that was a free training course! I found proper guideline on technical and fundamental analysis of Forex market! And now I do my live trading personally!

6. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

novice trader can also practice using a demo account. demo account itself serves as a recognition as well as learning about the world of forex trading pengtahuan mainland for traders, particularly novice traders. beginner traders are suggested to trade using a demo account before trading with real account. see funds used in the form of a demo account is still virtual, it can minimize the risk that could happen to a beginner trader.

7. Addison Olivia

Addison Olivia Registered

Surely, it just cant be bad at any level. I believe if we are learning correctly then we will only gain benefit but without learning properly we will always struggle and will have to battle hard in order to work out. I am lucky to have learned from Baby Pips and I have even continued my learning till now even after 7 years. This is been with OctaFX broker whom I joined 3 years back and thanks to their educational setup, I have learned so much and even better is their demo contest like cTrader which itself is very special and is the ideal place to execute whatever we have learn because not only this is free but also having huge prize up to 400 dollar, so just perfect.

8. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

Taking a good forex trading course is a rewarding endeavour any day. This is because a good knowledge of the forex market is essential for profitable trading. A good paid forex course will enable you to earn more than the cost of the tuition, so it is not a bad decision. to pay for a forex course though free ones abound.

Featured Resources (View All)