The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Difference between day trading and scalping?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ali200, May 21, 2018.

1. ali200

ali200 Registered

What is a difference between day trading and scalping? Plz, explainin detail?

Free Forex Signals

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. Mehraj Hossain

Mehraj Hossain Registered

Scalping and day trading are nor similar whereas scalping refers to short time trading most preferable to me. Day traders are thesetraderslike picking a side at the beginning of theday, acting on their bias, and then finishing the daywith either a profit or a loss. They dont like holding their trades overnight. As a scalper I am with Trade12 because of their no small deposit bonus, smart bridge technology, narrow trading spread and flexible high leverage.

4. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

Traders are adopting their trading strategies according to their needs. Scalping and day trading are two different types of trading strategies. In scalping, traders are trying to take advantage of smaller price fluctuations and earn money on a smaller to moderate level. But in day trading a trader enter in a trade at the beginning of the day, hold the investment for a long day and closes his position with profit or loss at the end of the trading day.

5. nathanigran

nathanigran Registered

Portfolio:
    Scalping is a very simple idea that is hard to execute. It is also time consuming because you can't take your eyes off your trade. The best way to make the most of scalping is to get an EA that can get in and get out quickly. I once used a successful EA with Forexchief broker. The EA later stopped making profit. It worked perfectly with the broker though.

6. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    I feel it’s very sad and unfortunate that even such minor stuff are asked by people. We need to help people understand that education is the KEY to success and failure, so if we want to achieve results in our favour then we need to get this right!

7. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    Put simply, it's the time frame or the duration that separates these two from each other.

Featured Resources (View All)