The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Do you support your family by doing Forex ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by shere0901, Mar 2, 2014.

1. shere0901

shere0901 Registered

Do you support your family by doing Forex business? if yes then what is your feeling? if not then what is your plan?

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. orni308

orni308 Registered

yes forex support a lot for my family, its a good source of income if done with proper care, i would recommend to everybody who is thinking to enter the market....

4. deadman

deadman Registered

yeah. i did it. i support my brother . now he can earned money from market better than me

5. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

of course my family support this business. because my family think forex business is very reliable and profitable business form all other online business. they think if i can work here properly then i will achieve well bright future life.

6. Gaban

Gaban Registered

My family also supports this business. Because according to them forex is a very profitable business. We can benefit a lot from this business. With their support I can focus on my trading. So that our results can be maximized.

7. kaito kid

kaito kid Registered

Yes of course my family support me to do forex. My family help me very much when i loss my money. now i am very good trader because i get strongly supported by family. It is very important for forex trading.My family pray for me.

8. Gaban

Gaban Registered

if the family is very supportive of our forex trading then it could be a motivation for us. with their support so we can trade comfortably so that we can focus on our trading. so that maximum results can be obtained.

9. binaryowner

binaryowner Registered

Actually trading is one of the main causes of brawls in my family. Because I spent too much time on it..

10. kaito kid

kaito kid Registered

Yes my family support me for work in forex and earn money from the market,Forex is good business and we can earn huge profit from the market with complete knowledge and strong skill,Forex is good business for earn money from the trading system.without support of my family I can not work in forex and not earn money from the market,

11. Gaban

Gaban Registered

family support is very important in forex trading. with the support of the family so we can trade comfortably and focus. especially when we are losses, their support can be a spirit of for us to trade with better

12. Gaban

Gaban Registered

I think the support of family is very important. This could be a motivation for us because then we can maximize both trading account with us so that we can get maximum results.

13. Gaban

Gaban Registered

support of the family is very important to me. because without their support we would not trade it means nothing. and lucky, my family is very supportive of my trading well. So I can focus on my trading well

14. kaito kid

kaito kid Registered

they support me, because i have already proven it , i showed my results as hardwork to them and they understand my position, and so they just push me to learn and practice with deeply, and this is a nice thing for me

15. orni308

orni308 Registered

there are so many mis conseption about forex that, people think they will loose money specially yht family members, but you have to be wise and show them how to reap profit out of the market.

16. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

my family support this business. because my family think forex business is very reliable and profitable business form all other online business. they think if i can work here properly then i will achieve well bright future life.

17. Gaban

Gaban Registered

yes, my family is like that, very supportive all these forex. because according to them forex is a business that has a very big chance that we will benefit from forex. we must have the skills and knowledge of good trading if you want to succeed in forex

18. kaito kid

kaito kid Registered

I think we have to continue to prove in this trade we will be able to succeed from this business even though it may not be easy in the short time we will be able to prove to them but we have to continue to struggle to be successful in this trading using a spirit we learn and practice in this business so we have to build this trade continues with skills

19. Gaban

Gaban Registered

family support is very important in forex trading because with their support we can trade comfortably so that we are able to obtain maximum trading results. Fortunately my family was very supportive of my forex trading activities

20. fxapex

fxapex Registered

If your family is not supporting the forex business it will distract you away from the market, which is not good for anybody.

21. kaito kid

kaito kid Registered

my family support me to do forex. My family help me very much when i loss my money. now i am very good trader because i get strongly supported by family. It is very important for forex trading.My family pray for me.

Featured Resources (View All)