The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Forex copy is risky or not?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ali200, Dec 11, 2013.

1. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

forex copy is quiet good but i will advise that you know the trade history of the person you are copying his trades. let him provide at least six months trading statement showing consistent profits so that he does not put your account into loss position. now, my broker have a special promotion. that is Myfxbook Autotrade - Armada Markets. this system has a same system like forex copy

2. Gaban

Gaban Registered

forex trading with a copy of it will be simpler because we do not need to do the analysis. we just follow the signals from professional traders. but must carefully select the trading signals. other than that we can also trade in the PAMM account. so that we can entrust our money in the PAMM manager

3. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

I never use the forex copy programs, but i guess the risky is same as if you open position based on your own analysis, the different between both is, might be you cant have an admiration with your skill and never know in level where your trading skill now. but my broker also offer MYfxbook AutoTrade - Armada Markets.

4. Gaban

Gaban Registered

I prefer to trade with a manual, because the manual trading then I can get a good trading skills. so we will continue to improve with good trading skills. try trade in instaforex with bonus post

5. tamzid92

tamzid92 Registered

Of course Forex copy is always risky. someone is doing trade using his own trading strategies and money management system. If you follow his trade and copy it to your won trade, then how you could make profits? Affiliate traders will always invite you and show interesting offers to copy their trades. But do you really have trading balance like them? if not, then you should copy their trade too.

I don't do that either. my broker OctaFX is enough for me. Since joining this broker, I have been following broker's analysis and strategies given. Broker has a team of Expert and certified traders who shared trading analysis with us. As well, OctaFX has no trading restriction on using any kind of strategies. So I do news trading and scalping often to make huge profits in short of time.

6. kaito kid

kaito kid Registered

forex copy is quiet good but i will advise that you know the trade history of the person you are copying his trades. let him provide at least six months trading statement showing consistent profits so that he does not put your account into loss position.

but I tend to make trades with trying to maximize my ability to analyze price movements. now I get a chance with the market analysis of FBS and www.fxbazooka.com websites that provide updated best analysis

7. Gaban

Gaban Registered

copy indeed be profitable forex trader, forex because the copy we can get maximum results when trading if we choose the right signal. but would prefer to trade using its own prediction

8. Andre Silva

Andre Silva Registered

Obviously copy trading means depending on others, is too much risky. On the other hand, a good trading strategy gives the surety of regular money. I always depend on my trading strategy Holy Grail Golden Eagle strategy. It works accurately in any condition of market. Even, my trading strategy gives me re-entry trading signal. It is enough for making regular money. This is way, I do not need to use other multiple indicators on my chart.

9. Cochran

Cochran Registered

A person should see if the thing he does is profitable or benefit him in any way if yes than it is fine even if it is risky but for me copying trade is always a lose lose situation since if we lose money it would be gone but in return even experience won't come. So i prefer trading with OctaFX as they have ideal system where we can see how other traders are doing and we can see their trades while then we can decide from our own analysis or by the great analysis that OctaFX provides for free to every client.

10. Gaban

Gaban Registered

I prefer to trade with their own analysis because the analysis itself I could train my trading skill well. by train trade skills so I can trade it better. and with manual trading we can more skilled again when trading

11. Haydar Ali

Haydar Ali Registered

Obviously, it is much risky to follow others traders trading signal. I have seen, all professional Forex traders depend on their own trading skilled. Therefore, I always prefer to manual trading in my live account. In addition, my trading platform provides me best market analysis in every day. Therefore, I do not need to use others call or signal. I am improving my profit ratio according to my trading skill.

12. Dani Kogel

Dani Kogel Registered

Of course Copy Trading is Risky, only if you fail to choose a reliable one. There are many copy trading sites out there, but only few provides the real signals with high accuracy. I have been trading with Consistent Forex Trading site. you know why they are not a scam? because they know their ability. and that's why they don't provide signals on lots of pairs, but GBP/JPY pairs only. and so their signals come with high accuracy.

13. Mark Burmester

Mark Burmester Registered

If we do copy blindly then thats something you will consider risky but if you go with sensible approach and be at right place at the right time then everything is meant to work. I always select wisely and thats from here http://alpari.com/en/investor/pamm/ratings/, I believe its very useful and if we are good at selection then we could gain superb returns, but we definitely need to have experience in order to figure out the right one suitable for us.

14. John Hampshire

John Hampshire Registered

I think risk is only with wrong selection, but if we select right things to copy/follow than we are meant to gain from it. I am already getting that with Myfxbook Autotrade system by TradeWiseFX, its just so lovely and makes my task so much easy while also makes me entirely comfortable.

15. Gaban

Gaban Registered

to gain profit in forex trading course to continue to improve trading skills and abilities to the maximum. and be able to guide the success is to have the maximum knowledge and plan a reliable trading in earning money

16. resmana

resmana Registered

The psychological effect on trading results that we did, it's really going to affect either positively or negatively then I suggest then trades when we are really in good shape

17. Gaban

Gaban Registered

conditions and also science that should be maximized and we shall have, in this case would bring profit, and thus to optimize the knowledge we have in order to get maximum results

18. resmana

resmana Registered

the maximum results depends on knowledge we have gan, and it was certainly trying to continue the learning that results in forex trading can be felt when running a forex trading business together centrofx

19. Gaban

Gaban Registered

it was discussed in the forex trading business doing this, we are of course to learn and can also utilize the demo account as well as possible in the training of skills and abilities trading. The road to running a successful business with the forex necessarily have the skill and ability to the maximum

20. resmana

resmana Registered

learning is required especially in the novice trader is very important in optimizing science in mililkinya. demo trading account would be useful if in studied with earnest, because that will bring the success that has good knowledge and experience

Featured Resources (View All)