The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Forex copy is risky or not?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ali200, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Gaban

Gaban Registered

learning is very important in improving trading skills and abilities that we have, without learning can not be successful in forex trading business running. it caused a lot of loss in trading forex certainly do not have a science maximum

2. resmana

resmana Registered

yes of course in doing learned that we have to do, without a presence of mature persipan can not be successful in the run, and learning can take advantage of a demo account in centroFX with skills training and also adds to the experience further.

3. Gaban

Gaban Registered

learning is very important for us to do, and with that we can try to bring myself to plunge into a real account with a try by using the small capital of $ 1 the standard account instaforex. With the plunge into the real account will further increase in the science and practice patience and mental well

4. Bevan Congdon

Bevan Congdon Registered

Forex, regardless of whether manual or copy trading, is immaculate risky.
    Discovering somebody to copy from the ocean of great profiles is a type of hazard in itself. From the several profiles, you can make sure to locate some foolhardy, thusly unsafe, traders in them.
    Copying even the most proficient traders is as yet a type of hazard. A few traders can have so much copiers and never lose on many trades, just for them to lose their cash on one single trade.
    An immense rate of traders are really not profiting from Forex.
    Like in manual trading, it is still practically difficult to foresee how it will all turn out.
    Traders you copy may not think about you, their copiers, when trading they may just think about their bonuses. I do binary options trading at lxmarkets.com

5. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

Forex trading is risky but with good forex trading skills and experience, you can trade profitably and become a successful trader. The risk is more pronounced when you are unskilled.

6. Justin Vaughan

Justin Vaughan Registered

Copying is not good at all. As we all know that forex trading is a unique business. Also business is like an art. Business man must be innovative to make money consistently. On the other hand forex market is changing in every single second. So, if someone blindly copy in forex it could be very dangerous. In my trading business my broker TryMarkets helps me always to take decisions wisely.

7. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

There is no forex trading strategy that is completely without risk. Forex-copy can only be as profitable or risky as the performance of the trader whose strategy you are copying.

8. alwiandesta

alwiandesta Registered

Copy paste is not a good way of trading and it is not possible to express your talents and knowledge. But if you want to follow someone's signal, then quickly make sure that trader is a successful trader. On the other hand, if you want to be a successful trader. You do not follow anyone's signal, practice hard then you will become a smart trader. if you can choose a broker, you can try FXB Trading and see the bonuses it offers

9. Julio McCord

Julio McCord Registered

I would better utilize my own analysis as opposed to utilizing the analysis of others. it is difficult to lead market analysis, yet in the event that we learn so much we can do a market analysis. to play out their own particular analysis then I could prepare my trading abilities with great. I trade with JM Financial, a main regulated broker in Kuiwat. It gives ultra low spreads. It surrenders sensible leverage of to 200:1.

10. fahdforex

fahdforex Registered

Unlike the case with stock trading, no one dominates in the process of buying and selling foreign currency. Everything is organized and structured. Interactions in this market occur between individuals with brokers, brokers with banks, banks with banks. This market will never be interrupted for 24 hours, because if one seaseon, eg season of buying and selling of European currency ends, it will be followed by buying and selling currency in Asian region and so on. Here's a little review about what is forexcopy and the services that provide it.

Featured Resources (View All)