The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Forex forum

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Joy Bahadur, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

In order to my trading understanding, I think , Forex Forum is the most useful way of Forex learning! Basically, most of the novice traders start their trading career without any trainer, so they need knowledge! In addition, there have so many pro traders in various Forex forums, and they share their analysis in forums so willingly! As a result, novice traders can improve their trading skill by using Forex forums! I appreciate this way of learning!

2. Ian Billcliff

Ian Billcliff Registered

In the past few months I made some nice profits with CFD trading in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash on Trade.com after investing almost 10K of my own money. Since they've put the spread to big hights and I was experiencing some troubles on their platform I wanted to withdraw my funds. The day after I requested the withdrawal I received an email from Trade.com telling me they had suspended my account and had placed it under investigation. Such a scam one.

3. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

Yes, I definitely agree with the fact that a forex forum can help many traders. All the traders, no matter they are pro traders or new traders, can get help and support from a forex forum. In any forex forum, we are sharing our personal trade experience, we are asking for solutions of our problems to the pro traders and pro traders are also sharing various technical and fundamental analyses for free of course.

4. CarlosR

CarlosR Registered

Portfolio:
    Yes, I definitely agree with Joy Bahadur about that a forex forum can help many traders.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept