The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Forex is a Business not job.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ali200, Aug 29, 2013.

1. ali200

ali200 Registered

Many people think Forex is a good job but I think Forex is a business not job. it is a profession that can make a good profit . it is a trading business. you can earn a lot by trading in it. you could be successful in this business.

http://www.helpbuildweb.com'> webmaster

talk forum

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. orni308

orni308 Registered

yes its a business that you can take as job...

4. mak123

mak123 Registered

I completely agree it is a business not job but it can be adopted as job if some one wants.

5. Gaban

Gaban Registered

I think forex is a business that can be work. if we seriously want to make forex business as a job, then we must begin to learn much more about forex. because the forex risk is huge. Market changes are not sure the reason why the forex risk is even greater.

6. shere0901

shere0901 Registered

Forex is business but you can choose as your profession. People can select this job as part time or full time.

7. mak123

mak123 Registered

Exactly, forex is such a business in which it totally depends on us how we wanna take forex as a business or job, take it as a part time or full time. I prefer to take as my part time job.

8. Gaban

Gaban Registered

forex is a business that is highly flexible so that we can make money in forex, as forex has a very high risk then we should be able to have the skills and good trading psychology so that we can benefit from forex.

9. kaito kid

kaito kid Registered

Forex trading is both business and job that we have to consider that will become our future career or profession if we will able to make it or succeed in our trading. This will be job or business that will give us all a great opportunity to earn an income if we will be able to work hard in our trading so that it will going to help us our family.

10. Gaban

Gaban Registered

Forex is a very profitable business for us all. with forex trading we can get good results if we are able to maximize our trading capital well. for that we must have the skills and knowledge of good trading to be successful in the forex

11. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

Forex is the business and this business we can do forex trading any time and on every place, there is no restriction. There is also no fixed hours of work for us , we can do trade when we are free for trading. A student or teacher or any professional persons can do trade it as a part time and can more focus on their own work. This is the risky and hard working business so a trader must do hard work and should understand the risk factor in order to earn more and more money in this market.

12. Gaban

Gaban Registered

can be said forex is a business that has a lot of ease than others. because we can trade forex anytime and anywhere. apalgi to start forex we do not need capital besaer. as in instaforex we can trade with the bonus post

13. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

Many people think Forex is a good job but I think Forex is a business not job. it is a profession that can make a good profit .and every man have responsibilities in the life , and he need w fix seller so he need a job ,, but forex is very good to earn more much money,Forex provide then a little resource for earning and they can do it as job. we also can using free a welcome bonus from a broker to trade without risk. now, my broker provide us free welcome bonus 15 Euro

14. Gaban

Gaban Registered

Forex is a very profitable binsis once. because the forex we can get maximum results if we have the skills and knowledge of good trading. for that we just need to learn and practice trading so that we can earn money from forex. try trade in instaforex with bonus post

15. kaito kid

kaito kid Registered

many trader says Forex trade business and many trader not believe Forex is business i think Forex is a business because loss is a part of business and profit is the part of business and main thing Forex is that i can trade when i have free time but only to trade Forex without selling the property before your eyes.

16. Gaban

Gaban Registered

Forex is a very lucrative business once and forex is not gambling. to be able to benefit from forex we need to learn and practice trading so well that we will make a profit from forex. and forex do not belong to gambling

17. tamzid92

tamzid92 Registered

Of course Forex is a Business. You are not following any one's order here. You have to do maintain any office schedule. Here you are investing you own money, to make few profits over that deposited amount. Brokers help us to do trading. Actually we need a broker to do trading. We are here doing business, so we have to depend on a broker to do. OctaFX is a client oriented Company. OctaFX offering traders to do trading with leading Forex trading platform in the world, Metatrader 4 trading software.

18. samuel_p80

samuel_p80 Registered

I think that business or job, its almost same. this is place for making money online. its business and its job place of course..

19. binaryowner

binaryowner Registered

I consider forex to be a great place for earning money and investing. However risks there are far more bigger than in traditional businesses, that's why mistakes there unforgivable.. That's why I try to keep up with my trading slowly and smoothly on reasonable pace and with thought out decisions..

20. deadman

deadman Registered

yes. this is investment channel.we can make money as business

21. Gaban

Gaban Registered

forex is a business that has a high risk. the risk that we need to learn and practice trading with forex so well that the risk can be minimized with good. therefore we need to learn and practice trading well.

Featured Resources (View All)