The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Forex is a Business not job.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ali200, Aug 29, 2013.

1. kaito kid

kaito kid Registered

I agree with this that forex is a business not job.All system of forex is like a business.It is so much profitable business .Anybody can participate in forex easily.Just well skilled person can gain a good amount of profit from forex.Experience is the main fact of this business.So I want to say everybody that gain experience more and more.

2. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

I fully agree with your opinion that forex trade is good and profitable business not job.I think a job has fixed salary for employe.But forex trade hasn't fixed profit for trader. Forex trade business has a great opportunity for trader to make unlimited money by good forex trade business.I also think job has fixed time duty but forex trade business hasn't any fixed time to make trade.A forex Trader can trade anytime anywhere ,when he/she wan to trade

I am now developing the forex business in the Armada Markets. I think it is very appropriate to a scalper for trading in the Armada Markets which gives a very low spreads based http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads

3. tamzid92

tamzid92 Registered

Definitely Forex trading is a business, It can not be a JOB anyhow. Because Forex traders never need to have an office or there is no boss here to order you. Here, we traders are doing trade for our own. I mostly like Forex trading because its flexible. OctaFX broker making my Forex trading career successful and profitable. Following brokers trading guideline, I am making much profits from live trading. As well, broker eliminates any possible technical risks.

4. Gaban

Gaban Registered

forex is a business that has a very high risk. the risk that we have to be careful when trading, so the only advantage we can get. besides having a very high risk of forex is a business that has profitable good

5. Diaz

Diaz Registered

You can make forex as a job too. There are many trader who make trading for living. They only doing forex trading as their main job.

6. kaito kid

kaito kid Registered

I think Forex i as business, not a job. it is a profession that can make a good profit . it is a trading business. you can earn a lot by trading in it. you could be successful in this business.

7. tamzid92

tamzid92 Registered

Of course Forex trading is a Business for us. Neither we are here following any one's order nor do we have any boss here to command us. We are trading here depositing our own money and doing business to make a little more profits. So surely I can say that Forex trading is not a job for us. I have been Earning huge profits with OctaFX broker following my own trading strategies and style.

8. msmary

msmary Registered

it is investment channel. if you trade forex you can trade as a small business. becuase you use your knowledge to make money. it will be good.

9. Gaban

Gaban Registered

forex is a business that has a huge advantage. With forex we can get a lot of money. therefore we need to learn and practice trading so well that we will earn money from forex. for that we need to learn and practice trading so well that we will be successful in this business

10. Andre Silva

Andre Silva Registered

Definitely Forex is a name of business, It cannot be a job. Because, there have huge financial freedom with personal freedom. Now a days, Forex business is much popular business in world wide. The most attractive point is, there have no limitation for money earning. Therefore we traders can earn huge money according to use trading skill. I am a new Forex trader but still I can earn huge money around the month. Basically, I am following the signal given by certified expert traders of GCI trading broker, interestingly they also refer the stop loss and take profit points, so it is very easy for me to earn consistent profit around the month. However, I am learning to make a good trading skill. I want to be a expert Forex trader about technical and the fundamental analysis.

11. Tanzil Al Banna

Tanzil Al Banna Registered

To be honest, personally I am not intersected on any kind of job either its online or offline! Because, I dislike working, according to others order! Thats way, I am here! No doubt, I am very much happy on my trading profession! Here I am making enough money for my family! Actually, I am enjoying a lot instant transaction facility of TradingBanks broker!

12. resmana

resmana Registered

would indeed be happier bial do forex trading when a consistent keuntungn can get well. a who in prioritizing their trade in this case is a must to do a study and also do struggle with maximizing knowledge in disposal, because it's a key part of success in forex trading

13. Gaban

Gaban Registered

Certainly in running forex trading business will be happy if mendapatka maximum profit. Because that is expected to run forex business is wanted in a consistent profit can be obtained with a maximum

14. resmana

resmana Registered

if the benefits to be consistent we can get to have the skill and ability of our trading can be a maximum, and does not already have a science maximum we can do to go into a demo account means to perform learning by composing a good trading plan

15. Gaban

Gaban Registered

ability is very important in this business that is why we need to continue to improve well as by utilizing a demo account or to contest the demo so we were able to maximize our capital well and also to manage risk would be resolved

16. resmana

resmana Registered

in improving trading skills possessed skill is certainly very important to be done, and I was along centroFX by utilizing the MT5 platform to be learned as possible in moving towards a dream

17. bluemac

bluemac Registered

By trading regularly we learn continuously either through our mistakes or with the help of learning from the webinars and other stuff available online for free.

18. Gaban

Gaban Registered

in learning crucial mistakes in the run, because learning from mistakes could be better than before, because then it would be better if their preparation before plunging in realnya account, and it can take advantage of a demo account to learn as a beginner

19. resmana

resmana Registered

learning is done there will definitely be perceived outcome, the benefits will be in reach it is certainly to have the skill and ability to the maximum

20. Gaban

Gaban Registered

to learn we do well able to test the skill test the ability to trade using small capital of $ 1 in your account instaforex standard, with a small capital it would be in the way of practicing the discipline and mental training to be better trained

Featured Resources (View All)