The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

free forex robot

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Brandon Land, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Brandon Land

Brandon Land Registered

When you see that there are many, many different ways to trade forex, instead of trying them all and trying to find the best forex strategy, as a beginner in the market you should focus on one system that fits with your trading style and where you can easily see the forex trade signals and master it.

free forex robot

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. bulastika

bulastika Registered

Bots are useless. You can earn in the beginning but at the long run you will loss money big time. I don't think its a good idea to invest your money in bots. Because market is not predictable and bots don't have power to see the future. Its just programs that uses graph and charts.

4. Estella

Estella Registered

Automated FX trading robots have now made Forex trading a more attractive venture for those who are risk-takers and who are willing to face the uncertainties of foreign exchange to make huge profits out of it.

Forex Trading| Forex | Trade Forex

5. bulastika

bulastika Registered

Just wondering what kind of forex robot is the best right now. I do manual trading but if theirs a robot that really a good earning. Then its good since I don't want to stress myself while trading online.

6. walsh

walsh Registered

Dr.Maria louella M.Nabong,completed her pediatric residency at Hahnemann University Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Crozer-chester Medical Center in Upland, Pennsylvania.

She attended Medical school at the University of the east Roman Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center in the Philppines.

7. Estella

Estella Registered

The signal generators which come in a good forex robot package are certainly a step up from the traditional way of doing things. Traders traditionally look to professional forex analysts to assist them to make the best trading decisions with their predictions. Of course with the human element involved, much guesswork and many times predictions could be less than satisfactory. Todays forex robot uses cold mathematical algorithms to generate their signals, leaving out the emotional part of the decision making process. This could ensure the trader that hes getting the most precise tips about where he should put his money.

Forex Analysis | Forex Learning | What is forex

8. Jonathan Groff

Jonathan Groff Registered

Trading with Forex robots gives always gives a good results. Robots are automated system which is programmed under certain coded programs. Forex robots are very effective in trading.

9. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Using a robot is always profitable but yes it should be updated and developed by an expert however I am always interested to use the robot and from starting my journey with FreshForex broker I am using this strategy so hope the next future will use this only.

10. Dora_WalletInvestor

Dora_WalletInvestor Registered

I think not all robots are profitable. If you are able to build your own bot, or modify an existing one to fit your strategy and trading style, that's great. Even so, you might have to add new modifications from time to time to fine-tune your system. But buying robots from sellers that promise profitability is not always a good choice.

11. venusdaisy11

venusdaisy11 Registered

Portfolio:
    My heart is not strong enough to trade using robots, because I tried to use them on the FreshForex demo account first, the conclusion that the robot can take is profit quickly and can make margin calls quickly, and requires large capital for strong margins.

Featured Resources (View All)