The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

FreshForex the leading broker

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Ian Billcliff, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Ian Billcliff

Ian Billcliff Registered

[SIZE=11pt]I am fundamental speculator and trade with FreshForex. I am getting latest news of events, politics and economics which are very much helpful for me to plan my trades. They also offers forex, index and commodity contracts, and financial instruments of other asset classes through several trading platforms. I feel awesome with their low spreads, fast execution, cash back and there is even 24/5 support, so all this works out highly in my favor and enables me to perform well in all situations.[/SIZE]

2. tamzid92

tamzid92 Registered

I don't know about your broker. I trade only with IMMFX broker due to their trading conditions and honest trading. Well I have not tried to trade with other broker but I am sure that is the very good choice for me. I have been trading with IMMFX for 4 months and really satisfied with results and process of trading. They propose really narrow spread, and platforms are simply superb for different devices.

3. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

Before choosing a broker we the trades have to make sure their reviews and Forex Forum can be a great sources for that where the real trader express their own experience about their trading. and we have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used . it would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

4. prissila

prissila Registered

I have been with freshforex for an extended duration of time now. I have also tried several brokers out therebut i strongly recommend FreshForex for scalpers. If you're a scalper, please I recommend you try freshforex. Their spreads are scalping friendly.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept