The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.
All-Time Rating:
5/5, 1 vote

Official FreshForex

freshforex

1. FreshForex team

FreshForex team Partner Registered

A temtping rebate from FreshForex (up to $15!)
    Dear traders,

Summer Marathon ofnew promotionsis in full swing!Today wehavelaunched a new promo with thetemptingterms "Megarebate".

Get one of the highest rebates in the Forex market without without any middleman!

Apply forthe promo untilJuly 31, 2016and enjoy anunparalledrebate up to $15!

Learn more in thepage of the promo.

Good luck in trading!

2. Volkov Yuriy

Volkov Yuriy Partner Registered

FreshForex offers no deposit bonus $1000![​IMG]
    Dear traders!

Take part in the "Test Drive" campaign and get an unparalleled huge bonus in only three steps:

- register in FreshForex company
    [SIZE=11pt]through special link[/SIZE],- Open Classic, Market Pro or ECN trading account ,

- verify the personal data in the Client Area.

Find bonus on your account! As usual, this campaign of FreshForex provides you with unique and useful benefits:

- Trade with a bonus for almost 4 weeks and estimate our trading terms,

- Withdraw the profit earned with the help of bonus,

- Use $ 1000 to trade on any account including superfast ECN account.

Find out excellent trading conditions of FreshForex
    without funding account. Get $1000, trade and earn with us!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2016
  3. Volkov Yuriy

4. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

There are many brokers I have joined and changed in my career so far, but I have never found something like FreshForex, I mean, I can bet just screenshot the features and check 1-2 months later, we will realize there is always new promotions and happening, its a thing that only quality broker can present and thats what this company really is!

5. Volkov Yuriy

6. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

I just saw the video, I got to admit, its awesome for beginners to watch it and be able to gain this massive benefit, I have suggested it for many friends last month and many of them have already started their career easily with it!

7. Volkov Yuriy

FRESHFOREX CLIENT AREA IN ARABI?
    [​IMG]

FreshForex Client Area in Arabi?Dear clients,

We are glad to inform you that now your Client Area is on your native language!

Here you can:

fund and withdraw funds;
    join to different promos and bonuses;
    learn analysis and much more!

The Client Area is a necessary service for each trader and we do everything possible for our clients to feel comfortable trading with us.

Make sure how simple your working with FreshForex has become high time to concetrate on trading!

Good luck in trading!
    FreshForex fresh view on money!

8. Volkov Yuriy

BINARY OPTIONS FROM FRESHFOREX!

[​IMG]

Dear traders,

You are among the first ones to know that your favorite broker FreshForex has launched a new service FreshOptions!

FreshOptions - is a revolutionary binary options service enabling you to earn easily and quickly. It does not require a long time to be studied: no intricate market analyzes and economic knowledge. You simply predict price movement, and if the forecast is correct, you will get profit.

FreshOptions offers the highest payout percentage for a successful deal up to 86%. Only FreshOptions will return you up to 15% of investments for a wrong prediction.

Trade with binary options, use your Forex trading experience and earn even more.

FreshOptions key to your profit.

9. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Is there any bonus for Binary Option deposit? I am not huge fan of Binary trading, but this company always offer stuff that makes you try things. I hope there is some bonus for deposit on there as well, so I can give it a shot!

10. Volkov Yuriy

NO DEPOSIT SIGN UP BONUS
    FreshForex company gives new clients a no deposit bonus, which has no analogs on the Forex market.

Get $1 000 as a bonus after opening account with FreshForex through the application Telegram.

A no deposit bonus is added to your trading account and allows training your skills for absolutely free without making any deposit. The entire profit you earn can be withdrawn once you satisfy the terms of the campaign.

Try your hand as a trader and make sure from your experience that FreshForex provides the best trading terms!

11. Volkov Yuriy

[SIZE=27pt]DOLLAR FOR EACH SIGN-UP WITH FRESHFOREX![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dear traders and partners,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"FreshForex" has launched a great campaign specially for those who want to earn "[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Get $1 for each new client you recommend. The entire[/SIZE]reward can be withdrawnwithout restrictions!

[SIZE=10.5pt]Taking part in the campaign, you will become partner of FreshForex , which means that in addition to $1 per client you will receive an IB commission. The more clients you refer, the higher your earning will be![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Drive your return together with "$ 1 per client" promo![/SIZE]

12. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

This was something I always wanted with the IB service since often there is so much hard work put in to get referrals, but they dont trade too much, so all the effort gets wasted but thanks to this, I think now all that is not going to be wasted!

13. Volkov Yuriy

5 DAYS REMAIN TO GET FREE EXPERT ADVISOR!

http://i85.fastpic.ru/big/2016/1130/09/8f770a6b7781ff7009efd5cbb91fcd09.jpg[/img]

Dear traders,

Many clients have already availed from our promotion "EA as a gift".

Let us remind that you can get Expert Advisor from FreshForex for absolutely free of charge!

Before December 2 top up your account with the amount from $100 and wait when surprize will be sent to your email box. This is the EA which applies popular candle formations.

Be on time to take part!

14. Volkov Yuriy

[SIZE=27pt]FRESHFOREX INCREASES DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO 117%![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE][​IMG]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dear traders,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]From December 19 to December 29 receive 117% bonus on each deposit instead of regular 101%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]as a New Year gift![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]To get this bonus you need to top up your account by $100 or more within[SIZE=10.5pt]https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/tradable-forex-bonus.html][/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Tradable bonus 101%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]promo campaign and send request to your personal manager.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Moreover,[/SIZE]from December 19 to December 21 we cancel deposit commissionon Visa and MasterCard!

[SIZE=10.5pt]And as if that were not enough: we extend[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Tradable bonus 101%[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]promo campaign until March 1, 2017.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]In December market is more active, so it's just the right time to make money. Top up your account without commission, get 117% bonus and receive even more profit![/SIZE]

15. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

This is just mind blowing! But, I want to ask you one thing. I already have 101% Deposit Bonus, so how can I switch to this 117%? If I make deposit again then will I get 101% or 117%? Please clarify it.

16. Mark Burmester

Mark Burmester Registered

This is a rare broker that got something new in every 15 days. I always wanted comfort while trading which is why I joined here, but apart from getting that, I have got these luxuries that I cant even count! Too GOOD!

17. Volkov Yuriy

FreshForex has been operating on Forex since 2004 and now it is one of the leading companies of internet trading market. Our company continues to grow, improve trading conditions, offer new popular trading instruments and take care of each client. All this contributes to the rapid developement and brand awareness in the traders community.

According to news agency Interfax FreshForex was named among the top ten brokersworking onthe territory of Russia in 2011 and 2016.

FreshForexprovides awhole rangeof servicesfor trading on Forex:

• Forex access,CFD and Binary Options;
    • Daily market analytics on the major currencies and the most popular trading instruments;
    • Fast and secure financial operations;
    • Different account types, including professional ECN accounts;
    • No leverage decrease on ECN accounts over the weekend;
    • Special VIP program for online trading;
    • Flexible and robust currency risk hedging mechanism Smart Bridge Technology (SBT);
    • Free webinars and trading fundamentals training in simple words.

You will find bellow fast facts and figures that will help you to make a choice in favour ofFreshForex:

over 12 yearswe have been a successful player on market and have helped traders on Forex2 minutesis the best time of funds withdrawal in our company$0wecompensate the commissions atdepositingfunds by all means134 trading instruments, including metals, oil, Binary Options andindices cfds0,01 secondsis the fastest trading execution on ECN accounts on the market

101%is additional drawdown bonus on each top-up

48%per annumwe credit on free funds every week

100%of spread we rebate from each lot according to Megarebate 2.0 promo campaign

$20 from lot that is the best partner program offer on the market

24/5 working hours of customer service

See all information and updateson website.

Join successful Forex broker open account withFreshForex!

18. Volkov Yuriy

FRESHFOREX GIVES SIGN-UP BONUS

30 January 2017

[​IMG]Dear traders,

Start your Forex journey together withFreshForex. All the new clients getreal $1as a no-deposit bonus!

According toSign-up Bonus,from January 30th till February 5th, you need only to register on FreshForex website usingspecial linkto get $1 on your account!

Bonus funds are available for trading and withdrawalwithout restrictions.

Future success starts with small things!

[​IMG]

Good luck in trading!

19. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

As always its pretty unique! However, I just saw that this promo is extended, so is that true? I dont think 1 dollar is sensational, but this looks pretty cute isnt? So please let me know about the extension.

20. Volkov Yuriy

FRESHFOREX INCREASES TRADABLE BONUS UP TO 123%!

17 February 2017

[​IMG]Dear traders,

Up to February 28, 2017, receive123% bonuson each deposit instead of regular 101%!

To get this bonus you need to top up your account withinTradable bonus 101%promo campaign and send request via ticket system in your Personal Area.

Moreover, FreshForex canceled all the deposit commissions!

Top up your account without commission,get 123%bonus and receive even more profit!

[​IMG]

Good luck in trading!

Featured Resources (View All)