The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Gold price is Up! Take your part of profit!!

Discussion in 'Commodities' started by RPM222, Jul 31, 2019.

1. RPM222

RPM222 Registered

There is some junior gold producer that can bring some nice opportunities on these times.

I'm following wing few of them and one who can get HUGHE potential is Abcourt Mines (ABI) on the TSXV. or Anaconda mining (ANX) on TSX

From my point of view it's really an unevaluated project and here is why.

They both actually produce something like 18 000 – 20 000 Oz of gold per year and the share price are actually really low.

Ok, ABI still gain 40% in the last few months, but this is not enough considering what they own.
    They are actually working on the development of 2 others mines, Sleeping Giant and Abcourt-Barvue.

They are actually working on the funding of these 2 projects, but with these 2 mines, they will produce approximately 35 000 to 40 000 Oz of gold + 10 000 Oz of silver + zinc production.

These projects will be up and running in a reasonable time frame. By 2022 all these projects will be ready!
    That's why I tell than the actual share prices don't reflect the real value of the mine at all.

Regarding ANX, with the bulk sample of Goldboro project who is on the way, they will be producing something like 50 000 to 75 000 Oz or gold per year when there will be ready to launch production in Goldboro in 2021 – 2022 ish.

If you compare the price of the share of these 2 one with others junior producers or even some exploration company, you will see than some others company like RDS get some share price at 0,16CDN$ but don’t get any mine yet and don’t produce anything!
    For me this mean than these kind of project get some nice potential!

This is not only my point of view, take time to check information from person who is really aware in this industry, like Bob Moriarty at 321gold.com
    He make several articles about ANX but I don’t know if he wrote anything about ABI yet.

Check this and let me know your point of view…
    I would like to know if I’m the only one who is showing this opportunity or not! J

Cheers.

Featured Resources (View All)