The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Hello Everyone i am urgently looking for positive investment opportunities

Discussion in 'Businesses' started by amidu, Feb 7, 2020.

1. amidu

amidu Registered

Portfolio:
    Hello Everyone i am urgently looking for positive investment opportunities and running business partnerships to invest in i have available required investment capital and looking for any investment opportunities to invest in like a silent partner i need serious business investment opportunities with positive income generating value i am looking more on long term partnership investments which have good profit margin and need additional capital for expansion .I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasters. Contact via whatsapp +237655085854

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. ruslanv7

ruslanv7 Registered

Portfolio:
    The next long-term investment project for Monocle Media is the future of digital currency technology. Although it would be assumed that digital currency is a fad, Monocle Media founder and chairman Charles Duhigg found a very profitable solution to the billions of dollars of digital currency the financial world has been "burning up". Monocle was one of the first media houses to invest in a virtual currency. The goal of its "cash for content" scheme was to provide the world with a way to establish credibility for digital currency, allowing a new technology to become ingrained in mainstream society. Charles Duhigg is founder and chairman of Monocle Media. Duhigg told me at the Digital Content NewFronts on Monday, May 14 that Monocle Media's decision to invest in the virtual currency is a clear testimony to the need for transparency and greater knowledge of the digital currency market and will hopefully encourage other media companies to do the same. Duhigg said the Monocle Media digital currency would be managed through a new, independent company called Martin Seven, who's founder, Seth Martin, had established a very large and "reputable" company called Monitore, which was associated with a host of other media organisations. Monitore's philosophy is the importance of transparency and reliability, of harnessing the power of digital currency to enable better and smarter commerce and to build an anonymous, sustainable middle class economy through digital currency in Central Asia. When he was asked if he was concerned that Monocle Media's readers and its stockholders would be losing money by investing in the digital currency, Duhigg said that its use in the media industry will ensure that it will also help to grow the value of Monocle Media's stock portfolio. Duhigg suggested that using Monocle Media's digital currency could have an overall positive effect on Monocle Media's financial situation. Monocle Media does not publicly disclose the amount of digital currency that it has invested in Martin Seven, and they would not give the number, but according to Martin, it could be in the millions of dollars. Monocle's investment in Martin Seven is a mix of cash and shares. The one-minute video below tells you more about the investment in digital currency, plus the story behind Monocle Media's investment and the role that digital currency might play in transforming how media companies do business in a globalised world: Let us know your thoughts on the subject by commenting below.
    https://www.truepnl.com/

4. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Frankly speaking, I don’t think you should seek individual partners, as it more often than not is going to lead to losing. It is better to go with proper organization and that’s where my primary pick is eInvestment, as not only it is amongst the leading investment venture but also the safest with properly licensed.

And is powered by multi-industry Gulliver Group holding from Gibraltar operating since 2015. With High Yield Investment Options, it is something could interest serious investors like you.

Featured Resources (View All)