The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

High leverage at any risk ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Money Morkel, Sep 1, 2016.

1. binaryowner

binaryowner Registered

I wonder what is the average leverage guys use here? Mine is 1:400 with Hotforex

2. Gaban

Gaban Registered

actual leverage should be able to consider in our capital, and can be in on the practitioner in a demo account to learn to use leverage with the appropriate selection of each trader, in a demo account will be freed at risk, and can increase the ability of trading better than ever

3. resmana

resmana Registered

in the election of leverage is clearly to be taken into consideration for capital, and apalgi in the starters will be in fear when using leverage is not appropriate dengna capital, and especially so in the feared more frequently in error. will be better able to try out the demo account to try to choose the appropriate desired leverage and also adjust to the existing capital

4. Mehraj Hossain

Mehraj Hossain Registered

Professional traders also trade with low risk it is not fully right so we have to go for high risk trading. Sometime we should trade with high risk as it is a chance for us. For this reason we have to choose those brokers which provide high leverage facility. I am a trader of Trade12. Leverage is provided by Trade12 in order for the traders to elevate their market exposure, enabling them to open positions that exceed their initial investment. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with Trade12 is up to 1:400.

5. Bevan Congdon

Bevan Congdon Registered

Leverage is conveyed as an extent and relies on upon the edge essentials constrained by your broker.
    For example, if your broker obliges you to keep up a base 2% edge in your account, this suggests you ought to have no under 2% of the total estimation of a normal trade open as trade out your account, before you can proceed with the demand.
    Conveyed as an extent, 2% edge is proportionate to a 50:1 leverage extent (1 parceled by 50 = 0.02 or 2%).
    As a trader, it is crucial to appreciate both the points of interest, and the pitfalls, of trading with leverage.
    Using an extent of 50:1 for example, suggests that it is possible to go into a trade for up to 50 dollars for every dollar in the account. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets.com

6. Mehraj Hossain

Mehraj Hossain Registered

Leverage is considered as the most valuable facility we want to get from our broker. It is a facility of getting much loan. Through leverage we can exceeds our initial capital. Leverage is a loan we get from our broker. I have the highest leverage facility with Trade12 broker. This provides the flexible high leverage like more than 1:400. It always helps me to get higher return from Forex market.

7. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

High leveraged trading enables a trader to make fantastic profits from the forex market with a relatively small trading capital. However, it also involves high risk when the trader is not very skilled in forex trading.

8. alwiandesta

alwiandesta Registered

according to my trading experience by falling into high losses by utilizing high leverage. To avoid risk, I always use 1: 400 leverage, indeed the number is too high but if we know how to control it we will surely profit

Featured Resources (View All)