The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

High leverage

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Joy Bahadur, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

The traders who are newcomers basically fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, so it would be better if we acquire proper risk management skill before trading high leverage. Actually high leverage at all times contains high risk.

2. raniya

raniya Registered

High leverage will help us to trade with small amount, but trade need to understand that it's too risk when we can not control our emotion. Sometimes, traders use big lot size too while trading with high leverage. We need to be wise in choosing leverage for trading. With FXB trading, I use 1:500.

3. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

If any newbie using high leverage on demo account , usually initial capital is a big number more than 5000$ and using high leverage they can free to using even extremes strategy like as martingale system, but will better if in demo also using amount capital same with number money that will invested in real account.

4. francmorio

francmorio Registered

For me a leverage of 1:100 is just good enough. My broker freshforex offers a leverage of up 1:1000, but I would rather stick to 1:100, its very safe and strategic

5. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Forex trading offers high leverage by which a trader can oversee greater trade with little capital. If you are a position trader it is more clever to utilize low leverage like 50:1 or 100:1. Without a doubt leverage winds up being more perilous when we utilize huge lot in connection to the capital. I am trading with FXPM. For my trading I utilize 300:1 however the broker gives me 500:1 leverage.

6. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

Actually , in Fx trading leverage are being choose according to the amount you are having which is your capital , moreover leverage is not a must so one can also trade normally without it. Using a stable leverage will also maximize ones profit and also maximize loss at same time, different brokers has their own leverage.

7. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

In my opinion , 1:200 leverage is good for a newbie. Because at these leverage there will be a low risk and average profit that a newbie will be interested to trade in Forex market as well as invest. When a newbie invest in Forex market and have not enough knowledge about leverage , they take high risk . so that leverage is better option to me.

8. raniya

raniya Registered

Right, Lower leverage mean lower risk. For trading, I use 1:500 in FXB Trading. We just have to be able to maximize it when trading. Be discipline or we will only lose our money

9. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

10. raniya

raniya Registered

Leverage should be maximized as well as possible. It's ok to use high leverage but we need to know that it will make risk be bigger. I just use 1:500 for trading in FXB trading

11. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

[SIZE=10pt]Many factors are considered while selecting any forex broker. Low spread, high leverage, fastest trade executions, flexible trading facilities, regulation, etc. all have to be considered. Leverage is the amount of money that a trader can borrow from his broker against the initial margin in his trading account with the broker. For example: 1:300 refers to that $300 can be borrowed against $1 in trading account and a high leverage is a good opportunity for the traders who want to trade as micro investors.[/SIZE]

12. raniya

raniya Registered

Any leverage we use for trading, trader, should maximize it. When we choose to trade in broker, i'm sure, we already know what broker provide. Like in FXB Trading.The Basic account is the ideal account for new traders with leverage up to 1:500, a 100% welcome bonus and support from the FXB team.

13. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

Leverage always contains risk , so it is better for newcomer to avoid high leverage that means high risk. We have to make sure first of all most accurate risk management policy before using high leverage , otherwise we will fall a great loss when trading practically in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge .

14. Diaz

Diaz Registered

Freshforex provide leverage up to 1:1000 for trading, we can use that leverage for trading if we want to use high leverage. But I prefer to use 1:500 for trading because it helps me to use small lot size and minimize the risk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.