The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Is Forex a challenging business?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ali200, May 26, 2013.

1. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

Forex is always moving with uncertain and therefore, we need a lot of exercise. using a demo account from the broker then we can try this exercise in forex trading. So that we will be able to profit in forex. And in addition to the demo account so we can follow the contest demo of TICKMILL to learn well

2. Natural Mess

Natural Mess Registered

Yeah....! It is very much challenging business and it is only for those, who are serious enough towards it. Thus if you don't take it seriously, it may yield you huge loss.

3. Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman Registered

When you talk about business, its no rocket science that it comes with a challenge to handle and one who is capable of it becomes successful, its not going to be cat walk for anyone. If we wish to be successful then we got to do the hard yard and only then we will be able to achieve good results. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX, as they have made hard work fun for me, its to do with their mighty demo contest like cTrader, its just weekly based yet got huge prize up to 400 dollar to be won, so thats why its super cool and helps a lot with handling Forex so well and helps me bring plenty of profits too.

4. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

and certainly not just a success in trading profit gained but how do we continue to sustain those gains, and can survive in conditions of good or bad in its market, and I was trying in TICKMILL to be at the point of success.

5. Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman Registered

If its business then its only fair to say its going to be challenging, so we should be strong enough to handle it, I believe if we wish to be successful then we got to accept the challenge, as thats the only way we will be able to achieve profits and positive results, if we are not able to handle the challenge there are is no money to be made in that way. I go with OctaFX broker where I get excellent conditions which include small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also strong rebate scheme that helps us get 50% back on all trading order which include the loosing trades as well.

6. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

with a good mental so regardless of capital that we can use to generate profits well and is also able to maintain trading properly, therefore all must be able to run with the right mindset in order to tetrap survive in trading as the capital managed in TICKMILL

7. Natural Mess

Natural Mess Registered

Forex is indeed a challenging business and not at all for those who take it lightly like other business, we need to be very serious while trading.

8. Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman Registered

There is no doubt that Forex is indeed a really challenging business and is something what is going to help us with success, if we want to achieve profits then we will have to learn to handle this challenge, as only then we will be able to perform, but I we take too much tension or stress then we will never be able to gain too much ground. I am lucky enough that I work with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding setup of conditions with low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also epic bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so thats why I like it ever so much.

9. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

Continuously improve trading skills is crucial in forex trading, therefore we can try to improve trading skills by trying the demo contest from this TICKMILL. As long as we seriously contest it will definitely increase our capability

10. Natural Mess

Natural Mess Registered

Yeah it is very challenging business, and also a risky one, if you don't have enough knowledge and experience, you may end up with zero capital.

11. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

Psychological condition that we had was indeed as much as possible should be our duty to keep good condition. With that, then we will certainly be able to keep our discipline in running our trading activities, at least that is what I have felt alone while under my trading activities along TICKMILL.

12. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Every business is a challenge, but it can be won if we work with proper way and right direction. I always prefer to follow the trend which is easier and highly rewarding in big way while its always easier to do with FreshForex and thats with their long list of wonder packets including Zero Spread, Bonus Up to 101%, Rebates and many things like that, its all superb! I just love their latest addition of been able to trade through Telegram, its so unique!

[​IMG]

13. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

if we can maximize the future trading skills also would be easy for us to maximize profit, just about how we define profit targets and strategies suitable for use

14. Tanzil Al Banna

Tanzil Al Banna Registered

Obviously, Forex business is the most challenging profession but enjoyable too! The most interesting point is, here I can make huge amount of money instantly! On the other hand, I have instant tarnation facility from ECN broker TradingBanks, so I get best financial freedom here! When I face consistent SLs, then take small break and then come again with my full force!

15. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

but many traders who decided to quit from forex trading is because of the reality that can not corresponded to the expectations, and therefore recommended for beginner traders do not get too focused with a profit, but focus can learn how to manage trades either

16. Addison Olivia

Addison Olivia Registered

Forex is indeed a very challenging business but then you got to see that the potential is so high that if we are able to cover up the challenge, it will be great for us to get huge returns, so we should never really shy away from this challenge instead we should be really positive to handle it and make pass it. I am lucky enough that I trade with a broker like OctaFX broker since they are my perfect partner for every reason. They allow me to operate on their amazing ECN account thats possible from as low as 5 dollars while comes with excellent service and there is never any issues over slippage, re quote or any such problem which enables me to work fairly smoothly.

17. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Forex is indeed highly challenging business, but its not anything thats impossible, so we just need to make sure we do hard work and then everything else is going to be easy. I do just that and thanks to FreshForex, its not tough at all especially with the regular benefits that keep coming in whether its their latest Rooster EA! I just love all these things making life easier for me.

[​IMG]

18. Simon Davis

Simon Davis Registered

Forex is a challenging business without any doubts, but the important part is that we need to make sure we do it through proper way and method, its only then we will be able to work it out. I trade with MXTrade and there, its all present with their epic educational setup that one can learn really well from. They have it all from Market analysis to trading strategies to Signal and a lot more, its all there which makes trading ever better!

19. Gaban

Gaban Registered

Forex is very challenging us in managing the opportunities in the market. by doing exercises with little capital can be ascertained first train our skills well, and of course we can be able to improve the current state of trading activity

20. resmana

resmana Registered

the practice can also demo account, because with a free demo account will be at risk and could be in improving the skills along with good trading skills. keep learning more and getting better also in how the trading will be applied to the real account

Featured Resources (View All)