The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Learn how to trade.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by shere0901, Dec 8, 2013.

1. shere0901

shere0901 Registered

start trading in minutes
    how to open a new trade
    when the currency pair chart is open
    then click new at the top of the the chart to see a dialog box then select your lot size say 1or 0.1 and click buy or sell to enter the market.

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. mak123

mak123 Registered

Yes I agree with you just wanna add one more thing is that we should also open demo account before starting trading with real account with real risk and real losses.

4. Gaban

Gaban Registered

yes, of course, the demo account is highly recommended for traders before starting a real account. so that we can minimize the risk of forex. The demo account is very useful for us to be able to practice trading without risk.

5. Umama Rana

Umama Rana Registered

Previous to, entering Forex , I have taken demo account very seriously for gathering most powerful fundamental data which is very supportive to start Forex properly. Therefore, I have done Forex Beginners course that I got from my trading platform MXTrade. From, here, I have acquired proper basic knowledge that is very instructive as a newbie. And, I think, all newcomer should learn this trading stage before starting.

6. orni308

orni308 Registered

A trader should not just jump right into trading, at first we should learn from the Demo account and learn about all the basic factors which move the market.

7. Money Morkel

Money Morkel Registered

Practically, we the traders especially the newcomers dont know how to trade accurately. As a newcomer, I am very lucky to select Trade12newsblogs as my learning platform from where I have acquired the instruction how to trade exactly. And, I also have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions. So, I hope my trading life will more profitable by means of these tips.

8. Umama Rana

Umama Rana Registered

Practically, most of the Forex traders start trading without learning. But, it is the not accurate way that makes you a successful trader. I started my trading life after doing Forex beginners course that I got from my trading platform MxTrade. From, here I have collected all basic strong fundamental data about this market place that helped me very much to kick this trading in a proper way.

9. orni308

orni308 Registered

Yeah its the basic problem with the new comers, they don't where to approach for gaining knowledge but thats how you learn a new trader should enquire about such things.

10. Gaban

Gaban Registered

we can use demo accounts to learn trading. The demo account will allow us to improve the skills of trading well, so it will allow us to better understand the forex properly. And each broker has provided a useful demo account for traders

11. Tanzil Al Banna

Tanzil Al Banna Registered

Really, learning is the only one valid way here! According to my research, I have seen all professional Forex traders are earning handsome money because of their pure knowledge on this financial market. But unfortunately, good educational materials are not available here. But I found proper instruction from video tutorials and beginners training course of TradingBanks broker. Even, now I can trade manually.

12. Andre Silva

Andre Silva Registered

Learning trading forex is essential for every new trader. With trading courses by investoo.com, you will learn a lot about the market but also how to build a successful mindset that will help you for the rest of your life. And all these tutorials come FREE of cost. The most Advantage !

http://www.investoo.com/forex-trading-beginners/

13. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

There is need for a trader to learn forex trading before trading live forex account, and it is not something that could be achieved within minutes when the trade wish to become profitable in the business. You can only lean enough to trade demo account within such short time span, andyou continue to learn from experience.

14. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

Today I have seen that many pro traders are offering forex online training courses which are highly appreciating. But when it comes to the effectiveness of these courses; many new babies are not getting trade basic fully through these courses. I will suggest them that when you are going through some training; try to practice your learning materials with the demo trading accounts or after completing courses try to implement your study basic so that you can be able to get familiarity with the real trading fully.

15. Martin Luther

Martin Luther Registered

First of all start to learn how to trade forex. Make learning your habit. Then make sense of how to control your sentiments. There is no place for insatiability and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen isn't for the unassuming or leave heart. Then find a good broker where you can practice Demo trading. I have trained myself with the Demo of MaximusFx. It really works very well and synced with real market data. Then I shifted myself to their live account. My experience with them is awesome.

Featured Resources (View All)