The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Leverage in Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Joy Bahadur, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

Actually leverage is an important financial tool which allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works. actually before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk.

2. Diaz

Diaz Registered

Leverage in a broker should be maximize as well as possible. in Freshforex, trader can use leverage up to 1:1000. but we should know the risk. Do not forget that high leverage will lead us to high risk if we do not understand how to use leverage

3. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

Various essential factors are considered by the forex traders while they are thinking to start working with new brokers. Leverage, spread, trade execution facility, safety of resources, etc. are various factors are being considered extensively by the foreign currency trader. For any micro trader leverage can be a privilege by which a trader is able to increase his investable fund amount by taking loan from his broker against the initial margin level in his trading account with that broker.

4. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize XeroMarkets broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:1 upto 1:500 leverage.

5. Agoston

Agoston Registered

Portfolio:
    You must understand the importance of leverage before you use it. The amount of the leverage you use is up to you, which also depends on your risk management system.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept