The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Losing money is a very common fact in the Forex market

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Bill Lawry, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Bill Lawry

Bill Lawry Registered

Losing money is a very common fact in the Forex market. In this market people come to make money but more than make money they make a huge loss. At the beginning of my commercial career, I also suffered losses. However, with AAFX I have tried to make a big profit even if it is small. Because consistency can make you succeed. This broker also has other financial trading supports for stocks, bonds, commodities, indices, etc.

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Loss is the part of forex trading. It is for all intents and purposes beyond any doubt that you will defy some loss trade paying little heed to the likelihood that you are ceaselessly making advantage. I general keep a journal where I note down all my trading history. It in like manner merges why I took the trade. By then some of the time I chart my journal to see what messes up I made. This is the strategies by which I handle losses. I am trading with XeroMarkets. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.

4. bluemac

bluemac Registered

Loosing money in forex trading is quite common which usually occurs with the new traders because of many genuine reasons and among those reason one is that they aren't prepared or lack the skills required in earning money from forex. According to Steve Nison, those who are well prepared won half of their battles.

5. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    I think the biggest reason for losses is wrong way of working and also selection. I have seen majority struggle to do with wrong brokers. So this is something that got to be careful. I have myself struggled with brokers like InstaForex, ForexMart and others.

Featured Resources (View All)