The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Margin and leverage

Discussion in 'Forex' started by kaito kid, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Gaban

Gaban Registered

margin and leverage greatly affect the outcome of our trading, trading with has a small margin then we will require high leverage, but we need to caution against the use of high leverage. If we are not able to control themselves then we can trade with greedy when trading with high leverage

2. Money Morkel

Money Morkel Registered

In Fx trading, leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. In my trading career, I always use small leverage for avoiding risk. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

3. Bevan Congdon

Bevan Congdon Registered

Margin is a credit related by your broker that distinctions you to leverage the reasons for interest and securities in your record to enter more unmistakable trades. Leverage is offered as a degree. A 2:1 leverage, for instance, proposes that you would have the ability to hold a position that is twofold the estimation of your trading account. I am a binary options trader. I trade on lxmarkets.com broker as it has diverse options collections for trading.

4. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

Leverage can work for you as well as against you. With high leverage, a skilled trader will be enabled to earn fantastic profits during forex trading. Beginners are advised to use low leverage in order to minimize risk.

5. alwiandesta

alwiandesta Registered

Margin is a credit associated with your broker so your differences to exploit your interest in trading are not wrong anymore. Leverage is offered as a degree. Leverage 2: 1, for example, suggests that you have the ability to hold a position that doubles your trading account forecast. I chose FXB Trading broker because it has a wide selection of collections for trading and certainly a good bonus

Featured Resources (View All)