The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

MONEY MANAGEMENT

Discussion in 'Forex' started by gabriel, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Mark Burmester

Mark Burmester Registered

Thats correct Gaban, I also believe that money management is not just for growth, but its for survival as well. The best thing for a beginner is to trade with proper money management, so this might not get unbelievable results, but it will save us from unnecessary losses and will keep us in fairly safe company, I dont think this is anything thats easy, but definitely do able if were putting enough effort. I am grateful that I am working with OctaFX and with them, I find things relatively easier to do through the bonus they offer us which is 50% and is completely use able, so that gives me power to do correct money management without facing any difficulty at all.

2. Gaban

Gaban Registered

the key to survive in forex trading is to have good money management. Trading to have good money management will allow us to trade with the maximum. trading with large or small capital still need to use the MM is good so that we will be able to survive in forex

3. emmy_cantik

emmy_cantik Registered

Yups, money management as the key to be success in forex trading. Of course trading strategy also needed here.

4. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

Money management is very important and every trader should have proper money management to avoid their precious money from loss. Money management leads us towards successful trading. We can achieve our goals of success in if we have proper money management system. I am now trying to apply the concept of money management with My ECN account in TICKMILL

5. pra_scalper

pra_scalper Registered

If you have fund about $200 and do you want to trade in STP types of account in a broker. What you should do in order to increase and save our capital

6. Gaban

Gaban Registered

money management is vital to the success of our trading. trading with large or small fixed capital must use MM good so that we can trade with much longer

7. bluemac

bluemac Registered

Money management is the right approach as how any trader foresee his investments and risks associated with trading.

8. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Money managements plays double role, it helps us be comfortable and similarly, its the way we can grow into making higher profits, so I always keep highest tab on having it at best level and thanks to FreshForex, I am able to manage it nicely which is through their 101% bonus on deposit scheme.

9. Mark Burmester

Mark Burmester Registered

Money management is the key to do things, if we are good at doing money management then we will be able to ride up things so much better and will be able to achieve positive results as well, so our primary object or target must be to go for putting right money management in place, if we are able to do that then rest of the stuff is automatically working out better and thats exactly why I go for OctaFX broker where I get great help through their giant 50% bonus on deposit which is trade able and can be taken with as low as 5 dollars investment, so thats sort of stuff which is picture perfect for beginners, I believe this is how one wishes to start up his career.

10. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

yes, all the big traders certainly have the ability to manage their finances well, it is already supposed to be like that, because it is very important to manage the money we pay attention to remember that forex is quite risky then to avoid the risk of it by managing risk well

11. binaryowner

binaryowner Registered

Best way to study money management - study math in the university or college. You can use that information to build your own genuine stake management system with minimal trading skills.

12. Natural Mess

Natural Mess Registered

Money management is also an important factor that you need to be consider, while trading with Forex as without money, you cannot trade, thus you need to manage your money to invest it.

13. bluemac

bluemac Registered

I guess these money management matters are not offered in any university and these money making subjects can only be learnt at ones own capabilities, i think some of us are lucky enough to take guidance from our seniors.

14. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

but good management is very needed. do not deny many traders are paying less attention MM and RM at the time of trading, and consequently the profit and risk in may not match expectations. therefore recommended to traders particularly novice traders, to be able to pay attention to MM and RM in trading, in order to get the maximum profit with the risks can be minimized

15. Gaban

Gaban Registered

certainly in MM and RM will be the last factor is not her in the running of this forex trading, we should always be to continue to pierce the knowledge and ability to be maximized so that maximum profit can also get

16. georgeus

georgeus Registered

Money management is vital part of forex trading. It is like most trader pay lip service but they dont practice in their real life. Money management is like massive, unbearable action. Forex trader forcibly need to concentrate their positions and continuously monitor and taking their losses. Most of traders dont like to do that. To practice money management there are two ways one of them are harvest your profit by taking small stops frequently. Though since Im working with Trade24, Im get relieve from many matters in this business like money management.

17. yunus

yunus Registered

Money management in Forex trading is one of the most important problems of new and even advanced forex traders. Almost everybody can find a goodtrading systemthat can be profitable but something that causes traders to lose and be negative at the end of the month, is lack of a proper money management strategy and discipline.

Forex money management have several different aspects and stages and should be started from the very first stages of your live forex trading business which is opening your livetrading account. Maximizing your profit is an important part of money management. If you succeed to maximize your profit in your trades, you will have a betterrisk-reward ratio. If you need more & logical direction of money management you should choose the broker ECNCAPITAL.COM.

18. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

Money management does not guarantee your success as a trader, it merely helps you to survive for long in the forex market. But it can enable you to succeed when you combine it with other sound forex trading skills.

19. Bevan Congdon

Bevan Congdon Registered

Money management is very important for a trader and I must say every trader who wants to succeed in trading must go through good money management rules. Discipline is what we need to trade for a long term success. There are many option trader who's stake per trade is so high that if they lose more than 3 trades they lose their total account capital. I trade options with lxmarkets.com and with their guideline of proper money management has taught me many lessons. I am always following their guidelines for trading style.

20. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

Money management will enable your forex trading account to survive for long in the forex market, only then will you exploit good trading opportunities to trade profitably in the long run.

Featured Resources (View All)