The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Most people come here to get a quick rich

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Cecil Marshall, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Most people come here to get a quick rich. And too with very little investment whereas any other good business needs a large amount of money. Most traders treats forex trading as gambling. It is the consistent profits that matter a most. Monthly 3 to 5% return is huge for retail traders where as big company's yearly return is 5 to 7 %. So treat it as a business if you want to survive for long in the market. I trade with XeroMarkets that pioneered the offering of an MT4 platform with trading execution quality in mind. Trade on an MT4 with No Requotes, No Rejections with flexible leverage ranging from 1:1 – to 1:500.

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

And that is also the reason why most people end up losing badly or getting scam. If we consider Forex as get rich scheme then we will eventually end up nowhere. So we must attempt to be simple with our approach and avoid having such targets of getting rich overnight.

4. bluemac

bluemac Registered

Becoming rich right over the market is only day dreaming in my opinion. Those on the other hand who offer becoming rich right after purchasing services from them are also scammers in my opinion.

5. Mark Burmester

Mark Burmester Registered

Very honestly speaking, I don’t see any major benefits if we go with overnight rich scheme, it will only lead to losing. It is where I find it super cool through eInvestment, which not only is a reputed company but also equally secure. As it’s amongst those rare licensed one that be counted upon.

Hence, it is only fitting that one go with it like I have done. It brings Reliable Investment to the table with high interest rates to benefit from for one. So not exactly a lot else for me or anyone to ask for.

Featured Resources (View All)