The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

New C.I.F. Premium Status!

Discussion in 'General Investment Forum' started by austinrampt1, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. austinrampt1

austinrampt1 Member Registered

Hello everyone,

C.I.F. has just recently come out with something new that I think you are all going to like. It is C.I.F. supporter status and you can see it up above me.

It's going to cost you though, it's not cheap, but we don't mean money.....POSTS! That's right C.I.F. supporter status can be purchased when you hit 250 posts.

Well, you might ask, " What would be the benefit of such an item?"...Special access certain areas of C.I.F.....cool little logo under your name. Pretty soon this is going to be the coolest thing on the block :) We will be coming out with more cool ideas for our supporters in the months to come.

To get yours: Go to the top of the forum to the utils tab- then click on Marketplace - Then click on C.I.F. supporter and you are there.

So Get posting everyone and we hope to see a lot of C.I.F. supporters on the forums really soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2016
  2. skylady

skylady Registered

I WANT ONE of these...

NEAT !!!

skylady

But I'll just look at all our members 'Supporters Avatars' and be happy for them...

...as I don't want to give up my MOD Avatar... :nah: I like it too much to trade it...

Yup, I do :v_SPIN:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2008
  3. mary

mary Registered

well it's gonna take me awhile :p

4. Alina

Alina Guest

Considering some of our members suggestions, we've decided to lower the necesary posts in order to get the supporter status. You will only need 100 posts to can get the supporter status starting from now. So enjoy it !! :)

5. skylady

skylady Registered

There isn't a password to get into member to member exchange...

When you become a Supporter with the Avatar, you are allowed to enter...

Skylady ;)

6. Andreas Zweck

Andreas Zweck Registered

What are the advantages of the CIF support stats? Are you actually looking also to sell your forum, for ads, partners or workers?

7. LRHyip

LRHyip Registered

I think that CIF premium membership are good as Id like to have some special features..more messages in PM..access to certain areas of the forum etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept