The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Numerous traders lose

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Cecil Marshall, May 10, 2020.

1. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Numerous traders lose bunches of cash and left the market in light of the scam broker. They take your cash through shrouded charges and boycott your account. So you need to do parcel of research before choosing a broker. Control is a critical certainty to recognize trick broker. In the wake of changing bunches of broker I pick XeroMarkets. it is a regulated broker and licensed broker. On the off chance that anything is happens to my account they will restore my funds promptly.

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

From my point of view, most of the trader's losses due to their lack of experience and broker scam cause newcomers or small deposit investors to always seek a lower quality broker who has low spread and huge commission but ultimately they fall into heavy losses due to their bad activities.

4. Dora_WalletInvestor

Dora_WalletInvestor Registered

I agree that it is definitely important to do research and make sure you choose a trustworthy broker.

5. Jabir Muhsin

Jabir Muhsin Registered

Portfolio:
    Broker is actually a fundamental factor of trading as you will deposit your money with a trader who will give you workplaces to trade well in the market. A broker gives you finances security, trading platform, trading support or more all conditions to make your trading more profitable. These terms are not precisely found in each broker but instead I find this in Eurotrader, an ECN broker. This broker is so far the best Forex trading broker I have traded. They have good educational resources on forex trading. It helped me a great plan. I in like way like their moment withdrawal and deposit. It also provides ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip.

6. Ak win

Ak win Registered

Portfolio:
    Hello, I am a beginner I need to know how much the least amount of money I can start with. Is there any specific strategy to avoid loss?

7. Dora_WalletInvestor

Dora_WalletInvestor Registered

The rule of thumb is to only risk capital that you can afford to lose. Especially as a beginner. I would recommend you start trading on a demo account or a cent account first to make sure your methods are profitable. Only start trading your capital after you have practiced enough and are confident you can trade with consistent profit.
    There are many strategies for avoiding losses - this is called risk management and it is one of the most important elements of a trading plan. You can find resources online, here is a summary of different risk management strategies:
    Risk Management Techniques for Active Traders.

Featured Resources (View All)