The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

One Mistake people make

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Cecil Marshall, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

I see that the biggest mistake that the most of traders do it is the trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. Currently I trade with AAFX broker. I like their platform because here my trades are executed instantly. I also like their low spreads.

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. nathanigran

nathanigran Registered

Portfolio:
    One other mistake is too much self confidence, we make a few profits and we feel we are untouchable in the market. We just need to be balanced as we trade and have some respect for the market.

4. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    Although there are several mistakes that we have to watch out for seriously. But broker selection is very important. It is because we often make mistake of joining brokers randomly, which causes huge trouble. So this is why we need to be with the best, nothing else.

Featured Resources (View All)