The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Rebate can minimize our loss in trade

Discussion in 'Forex' started by saridown, Jul 10, 2014.

1. usok

usok Registered

from the title, i would say yes, any income is always good, anything is good except loses :) some people actually build a career from being IBs or partners, that why many brokers like hotforex lmfx fxcm alpari i guess almost all have a partnership program for their traders

2. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Rebate indeed minimizes our losses, but what else it does is bring in the confidence, its something you will struggle without rebate especially for beginners. I am working with FreshForex and theyre offering the highest rebate on losing trade which is up to 10 dollars while even winning trades gives us 5 dollars per lot size trade.

3. Shivansh Sharma

Shivansh Sharma Registered

Rebate not just reduce our losses, but it can also increase our chances as far profit making goes, but obviously we should not trade in silly way just because we have rebate. I am currently working with OctaFX broker where I get 15 dollars profits per lot size trade irrelevant to winning or losing, so thats why I can work so nicely but at the same time, I dont do anything extra-ordinary because of getting rebate, I continue to work in straight forward way and this rebate just adds up to my tally as far making profit is concern and it keeps me relaxed while if there is some unfortunate situation then it obviously is handy to save me in tough situations.

4. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Rebate is indeed extremely important and it has become huge part of our life as of now, its where I go with FreshForex, it offers highest rebate on internet which goes up to 15 dollars profits per lot size and thats for losing trades while we can gain 10 dollars for winning, so this is just superb and I have really never seen something like Mega Rebate thats present here!

5. John Hampshire

John Hampshire Registered

Rebate can be seriously beneficial especially for beginners and scalpers, I love doing scalping and this is a technique that does wonders for me, its provided to me by TradeWiseFX and really has changed how I use to trade, as now I work with complete freedom and been relaxed.

6. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

exactly once, with the enactment of the rebate system will be more interested traders to trade in a particular broker, especially if the amount of the rebate that is offered is quite large

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2016
  7. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Rebate is indeed extremely important and it has become huge part of our life as of now, its where I go with FreshForex, it offers highest rebate on internet which goes up to 15 dollars profits per lot size and thats for losing trades while we can gain 10 dollars for winning, so this is just superb and I have really never seen something like Mega Rebate thats present here!

8. Bevan Congdon

Bevan Congdon Registered

A rebate plan is a money back arrangement which can spare you a lot of cash when trading Forex. For expert traders, a great Forex Rebate is an "absolute necessity" when they choose to open another Fx account. On the off chance that you join our trading rebate arrange, you recover a money each time you execute a trade. That implies that each time you open and close a position, you increase back a measure of money. This money rebate is paid toward the finish of every month. Contingent upon the Forex Broker you pick, your money rebate can be paid straightforwardly from your broker or from us I think we should not consider this sort of offer. Rebate program drives us to fulfill more trade customary. I am a binary options trader. For my trading I have picked lxmarkets.com !

9. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

While rebatescan be useful in saving funds during forex trading. Emphasis should not be on rebates alone as it cannot replace the importance of sound forex trading skills and experience towards your success.

10. alwiandesta

alwiandesta Registered

I think you all know about rebates. Yes, reabate is a useful cashback that can increase profits and minimize our losses. With rebate, loss and profit order we will get rebate / cashback from rebate provider. I recommend all traders to sign up for FXB Trading because it is honest and reliable

Featured Resources (View All)