The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Risk percentage

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Cecil Marshall, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Trade management is one of the standard of risk administration. We can not put all our cash in trading. There is a few guidelines. For my trading I risk 2% of my capital for every trade. What's more, the most extreme presentation to risk is 4%. It implies I open most extreme of 2 trades. Most traders do not follow this rule. They just risk all their money into trading. I think everybody ought to keep up their risk administration rules. Because trading is all about discipline. I trade with AAFX broker. It is one of the main brokers in the market. I truly like their administrations.

2. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    It is called Risk Management, not administration. And I use Forexchief broker, same as many traders here.

3. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    Risk management is the biggest strength for traders. If we really want to gain then we need to ensure that we keep that right and for me it’s all so easier with FreshForex, as they have brilliant 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, which really makes working nicely and keeps up with the risk and money management.

4. Agoston

Agoston Registered

Portfolio:
    What are the criteria of the 101% bonus your broker offer? Can I withdraw it?

5. Fredrick

Fredrick Registered

Portfolio:
    You can't withdraw such bonuses. It is added to your deposit it only increases your trading power, more like leverage.

6. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

Risk has to be managed well to succeed in business. This is far from easiest thing to do but doable with right strategy in place. And that’s exactly what I have with using live eur rate to my favour.

It really helps me get the basic part of any strategy right and that eventually helps in moving far. And the greatest advantage is getting it live (instantly), which keeps me ahead of others with working, to achieve type of results that I always desire for.

7. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    I traded with a certain broker and I was able to withdraw their 500% bonus. There are some brokers that do allow it but with certain conditions. Other traders who used Forexchief $500 bonus reviewed that they are able to withdraw profit from their account

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019

Featured Resources (View All)