The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Scalp-trading is very demanding

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Ramon Ramirez, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Ramon Ramirez

Ramon Ramirez Registered

Scalp-trading is very demanding and requires a lot of concentration, constant monitoring of the price and very quick decision making. Also, short time frames used in scalping strategies, require a good grasp of trading complemented with sound technical analysis skills. It is not a place where beginners feel very comfortable as it demands from traders a good chunk of experience.

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. Roisin Mulvaney

Roisin Mulvaney Registered

Yes, it could be very demanding and draining but at the same time when we think about profits we just really feel so happy that we could reach there. I must be said that we have to be really determined if we are doing scalping or else a quick way is just leading into losses only.

I am trading with OctaFX broker and they are just master provider for scalpers since they have low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and also have plenty of other benefits that includes having the smooth cTrader platform, it is wonderful with updated charts while also all our trading orders are executed instantly without any requotes or delay no matter what the market situation is.

4. Loots Bosman

Loots Bosman Registered

Yeah we need to be very active in order to achieve decent results with scalping, I mostly rely on scalping as I am just starting my career so I am not attempting long term trades as it requires knowledge. I also like scalping mostly because of the latest scheme that I am using which is the risk free trade with Nova FX; its an offer where I get guaranteed refunds of first 3 losses that happen up to $500 so very useful to for me with scalping.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  5. emmy_cantik

emmy_cantik Registered

Attempting long terms will make us more fear, we do not know when its going profit or not. But scalping is not easy trading strategy. you must improve and improve your trading skill.

6. Tanzil Al Banna

Tanzil Al Banna Registered

Yes, it is! Scalping is best choice for any type of Forex trader either its novice or expert. I am also enjoying this shorter version of trading. But, I am using this style for every condition of market. I just wait for ranging market to do scalping trading. Besides, narrowest trading spread facility of TradingBanks gives many opportunities to make better money from scalping.

7. Money Morkel

Money Morkel Registered

Scalping is a technical trading strategy that is my foremost trading style which brings profit in a diminutive time. It is one of the primary earning sources for the people who are newcomer. In point of fact many regulated broker are not passionate to provide this opportunity. But I am very fortunate, because I can easily scalp in my trading platform Trade12 devoid of in front of any kinds of limitations.

This trading platform always ensures best trading environment for scalping by supplying only one pip trading spread. Therefore, I can trade all major currencies with narrowest trading spread. Thats why it is possible to me to make profit in a short time. So my trading life becomes flexible and profitable.

8. John Hampshire

John Hampshire Registered

It is indeed very demanding, but thats also the reason why its so profitable, so if we have ability than we can make it pretty big. I am in process of making it big with great help from TradeWiseFx Company, it is awesome with tiny spreads starting from zero while there is electrifying trading platform that further helps with scalping.

9. Simon Davis

Simon Davis Registered

The whole Forex market is demanding, I believe it is very silly to think that any technique could ever be easy or simple, it is all difficult, but definitely rewarding as well, now thats only if we are ready to face the hard part. I dont think there is anything easy in life, it all has to be achieved through hard work and right approach, if we are good enough doing that then we can definitely make it big, so thats why our main objective needs to be planning well, it will figure out the demanding part itself. I am into 5th year as trader and 3rd year with OctaFX broker, its all enough to work out trading especially the scalping way.

10. Umama Rana

Umama Rana Registered

Due to getting profit very rapidly from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a demandable trading policy in this market place. Thats why; we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading policy in particularly the newcomers.

as a scalper, I have chosen MXTrade as my trading broker where I can scalp at any major currency with spot metal and CFDs including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

11. Joshim Rahman

Joshim Rahman Registered

Its true but I seem, scalping trading style is much risky. So, traders need to use this risky trading style after confirming their good trading skills. I use my personal trading strategy for doing scalping and besides, low trading spread facility of MTI Markets trading broker with zero slippage guarantee always motivated me to do scalping trading.

12. binaryowner

binaryowner Registered

Main thing is scalping is spread and execution, I found their best combination at Hotforex thats why stick to them for a long time

13. Umama Rana

Umama Rana Registered

Even though scalping is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy, but practically because of many restrictions this trading policy cannot use in a regulated trading broker. but, in my trading career, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker where I can scalp at any major currency pair with lowest trading spreads.

14. usok

usok Registered

demanding meaning takes a lot? hmmm i would say scalping is ok, is fast paced and very effective, but it does consume lots of time, thats why i dont scalp much unless im infont of the terminal all day, i end up puting a trade or two, but usually i swing or position trade, and let the trade go for days. i trade hotforex too.

15. Money Morkel

Money Morkel Registered

in point of fact, in spite of a profitable and demanding trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. by the way, I am very lucky to chooseTrade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by means of flexible trading spreads 0.1 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping.

16. binaryowner

binaryowner Registered

Hey guys how can I trade with Hotforex broker successfully with manual scalping? Can you give some good advices to me where open and close trades and how many trades in a day should a make

17. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach that brings profit in a short time. but despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.

18. Bevan Congdon

Bevan Congdon Registered

Yes, scalp trading could be extremely requesting and depleting yet in the meantime when we consider benefits we just truly feel so glad that we could reach there. I should be said that we must be truly decided whether we are doing scalping or else a brisk way is quite recently driving into misfortunes as it were. I believe it's just legitimate thing to realize that the higher shot of benefits we will have the greater hazard there could be, so we have to deal with it and that is the main way we will develop into anything huge. I am a binary options trader. For my trading I like lxmarkets.com broker. With the broker you can instantly deposit and withdraw the fund without any hassle.

19. Mehraj Hossain

Mehraj Hossain Registered

Among several types of trading style scalping is one of them. Scalping indicates to short time trading which takes a very short time to make profit. Maximum of the traders have another professions besides Forex. They need to check out both one. So they are known as the par time trader. As a part time trader they cannot invest full of their time on trading. Thats why it is so much popular trading system. As a scalper I selected Trade12 broker for me.

20. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

Scalping has its challenges just like other forex trading strategies. As all forex trading strategies has their strengths and weakness, it is preferable to apply only the strategy that enables you to trade profitably.

21. alwiandesta

alwiandesta Registered

Yes, it can be very draining but when we think about the benefits we really feel very happy to get there. I have to say that if you are doing scalping or a quick way it only leads to losses only. and scalping I've done and I'm lucky to get a satisfactory result

Featured Resources (View All)