The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Scalping

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Joy Bahadur, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

Scalping is really profitable for all kinds of traders in particularly the traders who are newcomers. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping dont allow by and large trading brokers in their trading platforms, so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker.

2. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

Scalping is a short term trading strategy where traders make investment in smaller trading lots with a view to earning smaller to moderate profit by taking advantage of smaller price fluctuations of a currency pair. Among the risk adverse investors, scalping is becoming popular day by day as a short term trading strategy. However, scalpers will require lower transactions costs as well as fastest trade executions to take the advantage of market price movements in a prompt way.

3. DanielH

DanielH Registered

Portfolio:
    Scalping is a short term trading strategy that in my experience has not been very good. I think it's very exciting yes, but it has not been profitable for me.

4. Famery

Famery Registered

Scalping is a profitable strategy and you can use this strategy if your broker allows scalping. You can make a lot of profit with scalping and most of the new traders always love to use this.

5. Xerof

Xerof Registered

Portfolio:
    I am doing scalping with combination with forex rebate. If you know what are you doing, if you are not greedy and have a little luck you can earn money.

6. HermanFxTrader

HermanFxTrader Registered

Portfolio:
    I do scalping sometimes. With FreshForex, I can do it without any restriction. I love scalping even if profits are small. I like fast-pace trading.

7. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    Rebate is not strategy of its own, how do you combine both. Scalping is opening trades and close them within 1 minute. Some can extend their position to 2 minutes tops. The most common form of scalping is that of 60 seconds. It is one of the most profitable form of trading. However, you must open a large number of trades to see meaningful profit. I scalped with an EA connected to Forexchief server. The broker's server is very fast and gets you in and out without slippages.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  8. nathanigran

nathanigran Registered

Portfolio:
    I just got an answer on how to make more profits off your scalping, that is by opening more trades when scalping. Thanks!

9. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    I was particularly careful about the broker to use because of scalping restrictions. I selected Forexchief since they allow scalping without restriction.

10. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    Not bad, so in essence the broker we choose has a direct bearing on the success of our scalping?

11. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    Of course, some brokers have restrictions on scalping and other things. You should ask well before you choose.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept