The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

So Forex is most popular of all

Discussion in 'Forex' started by moneybaggy, Dec 11, 2018.

1. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    Looking at this forum, I discovered that the Forex category has the most threads, far more than other sub forums. This is interesting. There is the Stock market, crypto market and option trading. How many of you here are involved in other markets other than Forex?

2. nathanigran

nathanigran Registered

Portfolio:
    The cryptocurrency market is also very popular now. I do trade on binance some times. I made a few bucks last year on ripple.

3. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    How did you make money with ripple? If it is through trading, what crypto or currency pair did you trade?

4. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    Other than forex, I have always shown interest in cryptocurrency. This market tends to offer more prospect, that's my personal view anyways. But I have been making moves on this as my broker offers provisions for crypto.

5. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

The primary reason is that there are numerous people with an entrepreneurial soul that are hoping to accomplish phenomenal ways of life with their explanatory abilities, market information and fortitude. Another important reason is the easy access to the market. With the advancement of information technology, people can access to it from anywhere in the world. I am also a forex trader. At present I am trading options at XeroMarkets. They give wide range of facilities to its customers.

6. Famery

Famery Registered

7. Agoston

Agoston Registered

Portfolio:
    Cryptocurrency market is almost getting there. There is ease of access, anonymity, and a great money circulation.

Featured Resources (View All)