The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Ask Me Anything Technology company shares (AUTOMATION) - STO

Discussion in 'Businesses' started by selfsquad, Aug 12, 2020.

1. selfsquad

selfsquad Registered

Portfolio:
    WHO IS THE SELFMAKER GROUP?

Selfmaker is a 6-year-old technology company from Lodz (Poland), which designs and builds multifunctional self-service devices, integration tools and software fully adapted to the current experience and future needs of customers. The company supports customer service processes in various industries, such as: retail, restaurants, receptions, banking, public transport.

1.jpg
    109644792_3124723614261991_490329132913824588_n.jpg

PROJECTS

Jeronimo Martins - Biedronka (digital signange at every entrance), Rossmann (digital signange, click & collect machines), Ikea (invoice machines, wayfinder, selfclean), Leroy Merlin (invoice machines, selfclean), Decathlon (invoice machines), Auchan (invoice machines), McDonalds (order kiosk integration), Duracell (industrial machine packing batteries), Arriva (ticket machines), Olimp (AI self-service cash registers - cooperation with Microsoft), Ministry of Infrastructure (holograms on vehicle registration plates), Polish Security Printing Works (co-creation of new passports). Extensive cooperation with Samsung. 95% are Polish components, the company provides all integration and service.

Currently, expansion into the European market is underway (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Austria, Germany, Ireland, Spain - newly opened office in Malaga), there are also inquiries from other continents (Morocco, UAE, United States, India, Brazil)
    109696625_3124723970928622_6863153692696208819_n.jpg

109798680_3124723864261966_5226596235685689207_n.jpg

WHAT IS STO?

Acquiring capital through the issue and sale of tokens with the characteristics of securities are subject to the Act on Trading in Securities and meet all legal requirements, including the obligation to prepare an issue prospectus. Thanks to this, the buyers of tokens have shares in a real company. Thanks to the omission of a whole series of intermediaries, and thanks to limited procedures, the cost and time of issuing tokens instead of traditional shares is several times lower. ERC-20 based token, current price is $ 2.8.

2.jpg
    3.jpg

TOKENIZATION

The capital raised as part of the tokenization of Selfmaker Smart Solutions in the UAE will be used to recapitalize the Polish company Selfmaker Sp. z o.o. (by increasing the share capital and transferring a part to the so-called reserve capital) Currently, all tokenization funds are allocated to the construction of a modern production hall in Łódź in conjunction with a photovoltaic farm.

117186760_294245751662813_2726917164942888460_n.jpg

WHY DOES THE TOKENIZATION NOT TAKE PLACE IN POLAND?

Tokenizing an enterprise in the form of a limited liability company in Poland is very difficult, and doing it under the so-called A "simple joint-stock company" would mean that the token could not be placed on any stock exchange. Legal restrictions and development plans on the international market meant that it was necessary to choose a jurisdiction in which the tokenization processing would actually be possible.

SHARE OF PROFITS

The investor acquires the right to dividend (so-called Tokenda) and becomes the company's tokenary in the UAE. This company will become a shareholder of Selfmaker Sp. z o.o. in Poland. The profit share is derived from all Selfmaker group contracts. Information about the profits will be passed on to investors, but if someone wants to verify, they can do it through the website of the National Court Register (financial statements).

The company will use the buy back & burn procedure. In order to receive a Tokendy, the tokenist is obliged to freeze the tokens in his wallet. Token holders who do not freeze their tokens will not receive profits, and the unpaid amount will be used to buy tokens from the exchange. The redeemed tokens will be burned. Part of the company's profits will also be spent on this procedure.

On request, I provide the Whitepaper, which is the equivalent of an investment prospectus in traditional markets. This is called Public promise, in accordance with the Civil Code, which, if not fulfilled, may constitute the basis for court proceedings.

I HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR AUTOMATION

If you are looking for or have a customer for automation, please contact me, I will explain the procedure and cooperation possibilities.

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?

Contact with me.

HOW CAN I INVEST?

Feel free to contact me for registration instructions on Selfmaker Smart Solutions platform.

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

Featured Resources (View All)