The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

To do forex trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Cecil Marshall, May 16, 2020.

1. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I am trading with XeroMarkets where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

To do Forex trading we must have to acquire knowledge and yes have to give Hobe sufficient time as no one can be successful within a moment so least as much as possible and for the better resources, you can take a look at FreshForex brokers education section.

4. Dora_WalletInvestor

Dora_WalletInvestor Registered

You're right, you have to learn a lot before you start trading. It is also recommended to start with a demo account or an account that only contains a small amount of funds to get a little experience before you start trading with your capital.

5. Jabir Muhsin

Jabir Muhsin Registered

Portfolio:
    Both experience and knowledge are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need knowledge. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself. I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.

6. Ak win

Ak win Registered

Portfolio:
    Hello I am a beginner, is there a substitute for hard work, and deliberate practice to master trading? Any advanced educational resources to learn more about trading?

7. Dora_WalletInvestor

Dora_WalletInvestor Registered

I don't think there are any fast-track solutions. Even if you find advanced resources, you can't really use them without getting some basic knowledge first.

Featured Resources (View All)