The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Trade gold and make money

Discussion in 'Commodities' started by Jason Daniels, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Jason Daniels

Jason Daniels Registered

4 Reasons to trade Gold with

[​IMG]

• Gold trading is done in secure and regulated platforms
    • Trading Gold can bring fast revenues
    • Get your Personal training, educational videos and a free eBook
    • Withdraw your earnings quickly within 24h

2. Dani Kogel

Dani Kogel Registered

[SIZE=11pt]I have a long and prosperous relationship with CMTrading Forex and I still consider them as one of the best and most trustful Broker around. Especially ideal for beginners because of the user friendly platform and flexible position size. Its really simple and evident to open-close-and modify your trades, Their customer support is class above, always been very friendly and resourceful. Great broker always.8[/SIZE]

3. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro Registered

Each trader has a definite choice is different from other traders because of the number of brokers who are many, but make sure that the regulation of brokers in accordance with the criteria that is safe and can be accountable. I chose ViproMarket because it has been registered as a forex broker in the UK FCA

4. Money Morkel

Money Morkel Registered

In order to our trading experience, we the traders select our trading pair. Because of fast motions I always avoid gold pair, even though it is mainly considered as a most profitable and major pair in Forex trading. Due to slow motion from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD trading pair. By the way, now I am using Trade12 broker which for all time make sure all major currency with metal, gold indices, oil and CFDs.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  5. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

I have tried trading on Gold in past, but I had terrible experience but unfortunately its completely to do with wrong broker like Etoro, so I dont really want to go with another broker offering such stuff since I cant afford to lose more!

6. bluemac

bluemac Registered

That's strange but i have seen many traders who only trade gold and make good profits even if it is bearish too. The thing that they usually do during the bearish market that they do sell it short in my opinion.

7. ron.kotka

ron.kotka Registered

• A History of Holding Its Value
    • Weakness for the U.S. Dollar
    • Inflation
    • Deflation
    • Geopolitical Uncertainty.
    • Supply Constraints.
    • Increasing Demand.
    • Portfolio Diversification.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept