The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Trade Trends and Levels

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Bill Lawry, May 15, 2018.

1. Bill Lawry

Bill Lawry Registered

If a country is very active in trade, then there should be a great demand for its currency, which therefore affects all the currency pairs associated with it. A high amount of trade also indicates the competitiveness of the market, not just for currency, but for commodities and stocks as well. I learnt all about fundamental and technical factor from AAFXs educational material.

2. Olivia Harper

Olivia Harper Registered

Penso che ogni paese abbia pi o meno la stessa domanda per la sua valuta. Poich le societ, le banche o i privati devono trattare con un altro paese e per completare la parte commerciale hanno ricevuto un pagamento o effettuato il pagamento. Per convertire nella propria valuta devono fare trading forex. Ecco perch la domanda del mercato forex aumenta di giorno in giorno e il giro d'affari giornaliero di questo mercato supera i 5 trilioni di dollari USA.

Questo business pi redditizio che sto facendo con TradesFX. E tutti i tipi di supporto commerciale che mi stanno dando. Hanno il supporto clienti multilingue in 24 ore. Oltre 2100 strumenti di trading, supporto di 50 coppie di valute, leva 1: 500, spread di 0,9 pips e ampia gamma di bonus di trading.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2018
  3. Mehraj Hossain

Mehraj Hossain Registered

A single trend line is a Forex trend indicator. It is one of several support/resistance indicators that can be used in Forex trading. When plotted on a graph, single trend lines can show the Forex trader a line which has a probabalistic edge of being a line of bargain prices. As a highly recommended broker I am trading with an ECN platform called Trade12 with whom I have lowest trading spread, high trading leverage, flexible margin level, smart bridge technology etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.