The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Traders have to double check their position

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Bill Lawry, May 26, 2018.

1. Bill Lawry

Bill Lawry Registered

Traders have to double check their position. They have to view their open positions window and check the trade is correct. They have to fix any errors. If they have made a mistake, quickly fix any errors even if it means a small loss. They shouldnt hold on and hope. This is critical because they will make mistakes, and its important to limit their impact. My broker AAFX takes pride in their strong culture of regulation and compliance.

2. Olivia Harper

Olivia Harper Registered

La posizione un fatto cruciale nel forex trading che il trader deve fare molta attenzione alla propria posizione di trading. Attraverso la posizione aperta dei trader, possono verificare se sono nella giusta direzione o no. Controllando la finestra possono correggere se ci sono errori.

TradesFX un broker molto credibile che mi aiuta a risolvere i miei errori e ad avere le posizioni di trading giuste. Questo broker ha 24 ore di supporto clienti multilingue e una vasta gamma di bonus di trading. Hanno il 100% di sovralimentazione, il 100% di credito e il 30% di bonus di salvataggio per il loro commerciante. Hanno anche 2 commissioni USD per referral. Hanno enormi vantaggi commerciali con oltre 2100 strumenti di trading, 50 coppie di valute, leva 1: 500, spread di 0,9 pips e molti altri servizi di trading.

3. Mehraj Hossain

Mehraj Hossain Registered

We have to know the position where to trade and before trading we need to check it out. We traders always beg for freedom in trading and to get this freedom we should trade with a regulated broker. Trade12 I selected is an amazing one and they provide signals on daily basis and on their platform you can easily run trading because there you will have no dealing des, reqoutes and slippage issue.

4. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    What did you mean by strong culture of regulation; are they the ones regulating themselves? I stay away from any broker that emphasizes on that fact that they are regulated. Regulation in my opinion was formed to manipulated gullible traders that their money is 100% secure. There is no such thing except in the United States. Any broker can decide to shut down anytime and clients won't get their money back. So many of them have done that and the regulatory bodies did not give the traders their money back.

5. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    I feel what's important is your position size, or trade size, it's more important than your entry and exit when forex day trading. You can have the best forex strategy in the world or check your position all you want, but if your trade size is too big or small, you'll either take on too much or too little risk.

6. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    No disrespect, but this is common sense and I am sorry broker got nothing to do with it. So, not where what regulation is to do with one checking orders properly. It sounds pretty ridiculous to me!

7. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    Exactly, it's duty to check our positions and we don't expect someone else to do that job for us. We just have to do it, because it's necessary.

Featured Resources (View All)