The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Trading is more suitable as a part-time work.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by shere0901, Feb 21, 2014.

1. shere0901

shere0901 Registered

Hi fellow traders I think Forex business is a very risky business and to earn profit here is difficult. So we cant take it as our full time profession. I think its more suitable as a part-time work. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
  2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. Gaban

Gaban Registered

depends on the trader. Forex is flexible , so that we can make forex as a part-time job or full-time job. but if we have not been able to get consistent profit, then we can make forex as a part-time job.

4. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

Yes, it is very good question that trading as more suitable as a part time job. I think that trading and part time is to much different because Trading is a formal way and part time is informal way of learning and earning. if we don't have a enought time, We can use the copy of trading which is now widely offered. one of them is Myfxbook Autotrade - Armada Markets

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
  5. Gaban

Gaban Registered

if you do not quite have a good trading skills, then you can make forex as a part-time job. It is more profitable for our trading. because we do not have a heavy psychological burden. So that we can focus on our trading.

Featured Resources (View All)