The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Trading with luck?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ali200, Dec 22, 2017.

1. ali200

ali200 Registered

Luck might save you once or twice, but not forever. Which can save you in forex is the knowledge and skill you that you get from your training for this. Although you are a person with good fortune, you still will not be able to make forex as a business, it will become an arena of online gambling.
    You should not rely on your luck, and immediately learn in order to continue to be in this business and conquer it.

http://forexgator.com/

2. raniya

raniya Registered

We need to learn about forex trading. We should not trade with luck. It's too dangerous and like gambling. There are many source that we can use to learn about forex trading. Try to maximimize it as well as possible.Discover everything you need to know about trading and analysing the world's markets by watching our 10-part Forex trading video series.

3. CarlosR

CarlosR Registered

Portfolio:
    Luck does not exist in the forex market, if you have a good strategy and you are disciplined you will get good results in a regulated manner, I do not mean that you will not fail, if not, your profits will always be higher to achieve it I advise you a foreign exchange training course and we will be successful

4. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

Forex is a highly competitive and risky market. There is no doubt that a trader cant be able to survive here without proper skills, familiarity and proficiency about forex market. Without proper acquaintance and skills a trader may win some orders as a matter of luck by chance, but not all the time it can happen. Only proper learning and experience will help a trader to enjoy and secure a comfortable trading life with certainty.

5. Joy Bahadur

Joy Bahadur Registered

If we want to make sure a healthy trading life first of all we the traders have to ensure the credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. we have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , my trading career I always have to depend on scalping approach due to small balance. Thats why as a scalper I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when scalping practically.

6. Diaz

Diaz Registered

Do not trade without any knowledge and trading skill or we will only lose our fund. for beginner trader, try to learn about forex first before investfund. you can maximize forex education if broker provide it

View attachment 226

7. Famery

Famery Registered

Forex is a business of skills where luck do have some role to play too. As you would have seen, most of the professional traders, who have been trading in this market for years have learned trading and developed the required skills. No one is trading on luck which can only give a trader 50%-50% chance of winning their trades.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/DavScalpGreen/scalpgreenpips20k/2563034

8. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Genuinely no one should depend upon luck in trading. You can be blessed with luck in one, or a couple of times but not all the times. In any case, You genuinely do need to fathom what you're doing. It's the unfaltering work that finally pays off. In case you do consistent work in right way, you will get accomplishment. I trade forex at XeroMarkets broker. I like the platform of the broker. I other than like their advanced educational materials. They are so valuable to me.

Featured Resources (View All)