The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Using Technical Indicators...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by StefGrig, Oct 1, 2008.

1. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

It's free for using every way, and hope that bast way dude

2. uncle gober

uncle gober Registered

because each trader has his trading fashion respectively. because when a trader follows the fashion trade an experienced trader, not necessarily the result of which will be equal to the experienced trader. because the key in trading is focused and continue to learn.

3. resmana

resmana Registered

good practice trading with will give an opportunity to be able to manage the funds better so that it will create an account we can survive better, and of course this can be done in any way in order to increase knowledge on trading meklakukan and comfortable

4. ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader Registered

When used skilfully, technical indicators enables a forex trader to identify profitable trading opportunities. There are many technical indicators to choose fromon the trading platform that are available by default. You may also use your own customized indicators if you wish.

5. sakura

sakura Registered

[SIZE=12pt]A year ago, when I entered the forex market, I had difficulty mastering speculation for various currencies. I was at my wits end before I came across FXB Trading. Its website was like a life saver for me and my trading results have looked up, since then[/SIZE]

6. fahdforex

fahdforex Registered

I always uses FXBTrading and do the averaging in their future predictions. Or at least try to follow the majority votes. Its not really 100% efficient but using stop loss and same time ride the wave really will make you earn good.https://tinyurl.com/y78wo78p[​IMG]

7. Raymond V. Boyd

Raymond V. Boyd Registered

Trend is my friend. I always trade with trend. To find the bullish or bearish trend I use ichimoku trend indicator. I also use parabolic SAR to find the trend. Combine both of them I execute trade. Now I am treading with CapitalsTrade. It provides me those indicators in their trading platform. Sometimes I use custom indicator and forex robot. If I have any about trend I ask my broker.

8. raniya

raniya Registered

Using technical indicator will help us when trading, but we should not forget that we also consider market news.Global economic indicators are important as they show the economic health of countries. They are used to interpret current or future investment possibilities.

9. Joe Hoover

Joe Hoover Registered

[SIZE=12pt]We traders usually conduct two types of analysis in order to track the price changes or determine the changes in exchange rate of currency pairs. Fundamental analysis is more concerned about fundamentals like political, economic factors of nations and their relation with world economy while in technical analysis we use charts, indicators, forex signals, etc. in order to determine the price changes. One of the most common indicators is moving average.[/SIZE]

Featured Resources (View All)