The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

What annoys you most in Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Viktory, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    Forex is good and sweet when you are making Profit. However, there are some annoying circumstances. Like when you are about to reach your TP and BOOM! it goes back to a losing position within seconds.

What do you hate about trading?

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    Without any doubt the most annoying thing for me is wrong brokers. As I feel that it’s something that could be serious disaster and that’s why we have to be so careful. I know exactly the feeling having suffered with broker like Instaforex, so got to be so very careful with things.

4. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    I was wondering in what year you used that broker. They have been a very bad broker for as long as I can remember. Their trading platform is very fast and good, but they way to handle your money is the problem. They cancel you deals when you want to withdraw your profit. There is always something. I did not use them for long. I am sure there are lots of traders lining up to give negative feedback. I using Forexchief broker and no issues so far.

5. Agoston

Agoston Registered

Portfolio:
    They give me a bonus once and did not let me withdraw the profit after the sweat I put in to make the money. They are thieves.

6. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

The thing that annoys me the most is scamming brokers, as in early phase of my life, I had to face a lot of struggle due to that. So this is something we have to think twice when we talk about making investment in Forex.

Featured Resources (View All)