The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

What indicators do you use?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Andy, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Andy

Andy Registered

Portfolio:
    As a technical trader, I solely use the charts for my analysis and base all of my trading decisions off of what I see.

With that in mind, I'm a massive fan of 'naked charts', utilising zones, key areas and price action in order to trade efficiently.

Every now and then I pop on a couple of moving averages if I need to add confluence but otherwise it's keeping it simple that works best for me.

How about you?

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. nathanigran

nathanigran Registered

Portfolio:
    i use multi-screen charts on Forexchief mt4 (very fast sever) but not naked. I use two indicators; stochastic and awesome oscillator. it is very interesting to count the green and red bar on the oscillator. it helps me monitor the strength of a trend.

4. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    I sometimes use the Momentum Indicator.
    The Momentum Indicator forex is a technical indicator created from simple calculations by measuring the difference in prices Close today compared to Close price a few days before
    Source: How To Use Momentum Indicator Forex? | FX Indicators

5. Famery

Famery Registered

NAJJAR INVEST - Learn the Secrets - Trading Experts over 17 years within the Forex Trading andFinancial Markets - Grow up your Funds with the Best Forex Signals

6. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

I think the utilization of indicator is imperative. Pick one, a few indicators and take in the all parts of those indicators. Test them on demo account. Do back test with them. What's more, analysis the outcome. Not every one of the traders find every one of the indicators supportive. Some comprehend MACD progressively while others like Bollinger Band. So you need to locate your own particular way of using indicators. I use XeroMarkets broker for my trading. It has Over 77 Instruments Including Forex, CFDs and Futures, Spreads as low as 0 pips and Full EA (Expert Advisor) Functionality.

Featured Resources (View All)